Smith Elementary School 0

Posted March 19, 2009
I am impressed with LJ Smith, I was so scared that my children would have to go to the less that appealing school on 16th, but thank goodness that they got to go to Smith, Principal, Mrs. Lori Davila is wonderful, the secretary is a little to be desired. Mrs. Pangburn and Mrs. Lynch are amazing. I love the commitment and care the school provides.

Posted September 26, 2006
I have two children who attend Smith school. I have nothing but great things to say about their experiences. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Third grade teacher Mr. Shadle is probably one of the best educators in the nation. He really went above and beyond in helping my son overcome his difficulties with math. Mr. Shadle writes grants to get money for the children to go on field trips. He also is a terrific communicator with parents and an excellent motivator of the children. He is deserving of the highest praises.

Posted May 07, 2005
I think L.J Smith is the most careing school.The secretary Becky Smith is wonderful and so is the Principal Lorie Davila. I also highly recomend all the teachers.

Posted March 03, 2005
I am very pleased with Smith school. My son started kindergarden this year and the process they made for first time schoolers was excellent. They are very respectful and kind They let the parents be involved and volunteer if they wish to.Over all the most important is the safety and concern they have for the kids I was very impressed with their policy. I could not have asked for a better school. Your kids would enjoy this school. Lisa Musa

Posted February 20, 2005
I only have positive things to say about this school. They have always been very supportive to me and my children and they always let me know what is going on and how to handle things when I need help. When my step-kids did not have bookbags they gave them some and gave one of them a new winter coat when his mother refused to give us his. They are all very nice and understandng.

Smith Elementary School
930 17th St NE, Massillon, OH  44646
Last modified Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4
Smith Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.