PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Mary's is the best place in western Stark County to send your child. My two children attend, and I am so thrilled that they do. My husband and I love the catholic values that they receive while learning the standards. We live in Jackson but would never send our children to such a large district. Every staff member knows my children and greets them by name. What a warm, welcoming environment!

Our two sons attend Saint Mary's School in Massillon Our experience at Saint Mary's has been wonderful so far. The dedication of the staff, the traditional values combined with excellent teaching and mentoring has been wonderful, and our sons are advancing rapidly here. We came from a much larger, local catholic school, and the family atmosphere and the down to earth staff and parents of Saint Mary's has been a welcome change. We feel it has been a great decision to choose Saint Mary's for our son's educational future.

I have 5 grandchildren enrolled at St. Mary's, Massillon, & they are well schooled in academics & good character. What a great group they are thanks to the dedication of our teachers & clergy.

Last modified St. Mary Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8