Massillon, OH

Massillon Christian School 4

Posted July 30, 2014
I was a teacher there for over 20 yrs and both my sons graduated from there. Overall I was very pleased with the education that they received and they both did well at Cedarville University and now both have full-time jobs at churches. They both also benefited from drama,speech and music activities as well as playing basketball and soccer. They received an excellent foundation in English which has aided them in writing...my older son has even published several things. One of my sons has gone on to get his Master's degree and the other one has started working on his.

Massillon Christian School 5

Posted January 28, 2014
I love going to MCS! I have made great friends and love my teachers. I am learning things that my public school friends haven't even heard of yet.

Massillon Christian School 4

Posted September 01, 2004

Massillon Christian School
965 Overlook Avenue Southwest, Massillon, OH  44647
Last modified Massillon Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Massillon Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top