Posted May 27, 2008
I am the grandmother of a student at Sauder Elementary. She started kindergaten there in 2003, and is currently finishing the fourth grade. The principle and teachers are absolutely the best! They are of the highest caliber, and deeply care for the students. An example is: My grandaughter takes dance lessons. At the end of the school year, to date 3 out of 4 of her teachers, have taken, (on their own time), 3-4 hours, after school, on a Saturday, to come to her dance recital and support her! Last year her 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade teachers all attended. She also suffers from ADHD. The principle and the teachers have been one of the best gifts my grandaughter has ever received, regarding this issue, as well as her education. They supported us through some difficult times, and have gone above and beyond in every aspect. They are the best!

Sauder Elementary School 0

Posted March 31, 2008
My son is in the first grade at this school and I just cannot say enough about it. The teachers are fabulous, as is the principal. Even the parent participation is impressive. We love Sauder Elementary.

Posted January 06, 2007
My daughter is in third grade at Sauder. The teachers and staff are wonderful. They offer so many things for her to do. Choir, art, Girl Scouts. I can't keep up with her.

Posted December 22, 2005
Great little school in Ohio. We moved to a large city that is very affluent. Found Sauder to be a great value for the tax dollar. Smallish classes, solid core subjects. Gives the child a great start in education. Great Bang for the Buck!

Posted August 05, 2004

Sauder Elementary School
7503 Mudbrook Rd NW, Massillon, OH  44646
Last modified Sauder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sauder Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.