Posted December 03, 2010
Incredible school. Great education, great experience, and Amazing athletic programs. Specifically Cross Country, Track, and Basketball.

Mcdonald High School 0

Posted April 12, 2009
I love MHS! I'm only an 8th grader but everyone there is so nice and you learn alot! I felt so ready for the OAT tests last year. We have great teachers and a lot of family support there!

Mcdonald High School 0

Posted September 23, 2008
Great school, fair, help in subjects always ava. when needed! My child does well, I thank this school!

Posted August 24, 2008

Posted August 16, 2007
I love MHS! It has a lot of great things for all of the students. All of the teachers are great and the students can pick their own schedule. -Jessica Gillespie =)

Posted November 13, 2004
Great School and Great Athletic Program.

Mcdonald High School
600 Iowa Ave, Mcdonald, OH  44437
Last modified Mcdonald High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcdonald High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.