Upper Scioto Valley Elementary School 1

Posted January 09, 2012
This is one of the worst schools I have ever come across, ever since we moved here it has been a nightmare. My son spent a week in a psych ward thanks to the bullying at this school - where the teachers are bullied as well as the students.

Upper Scioto Valley Elementary School 5

Posted December 19, 2007

Upper Scioto Valley Elementary School 4

Posted September 20, 2006
So far this year, I love this school. The principal and my sons teacher as well as the office staff have been very approachable. I had a problem and spoke to the principal about it, and received an answer and a solution by that afternoon. My son loves school and I love the fact that they make the kids responsible for their behavior both inside the classroom and out. I try to stay very involved in the school and keep in weekly contact with the teacher.

Upper Scioto Valley Elementary School 5

Posted July 22, 2006

Contact Information

510 South Courtright St
Mcguffey, OH 45859

Upper Scioto Valley Elementary School
510 South Courtright St, Mcguffey, OH  45859
Last modified Upper Scioto Valley Elementary School is a public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Upper Scioto Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.