Upper Scioto Valley Elementary School 1

Posted January 09, 2012
This is one of the worst schools I have ever come across, ever since we moved here it has been a nightmare. My son spent a week in a psych ward thanks to the bullying at this school - where the teachers are bullied as well as the students.

Upper Scioto Valley Elementary School 5

Posted December 19, 2007

Upper Scioto Valley Elementary School 4

Posted September 20, 2006
So far this year, I love this school. The principal and my sons teacher as well as the office staff have been very approachable. I had a problem and spoke to the principal about it, and received an answer and a solution by that afternoon. My son loves school and I love the fact that they make the kids responsible for their behavior both inside the classroom and out. I try to stay very involved in the school and keep in weekly contact with the teacher.

Upper Scioto Valley Elementary School 5

Posted July 22, 2006

Upper Scioto Valley Elementary School
510 South Courtright St, Mcguffey, OH  45859
Last modified Upper Scioto Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Upper Scioto Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.