Posted August 20, 2009
Our school is on the up swing things are changing for the better our superintendant is doing a great job!

Upper Scioto Valley High School 0

Posted August 13, 2009
Upper Scioto Valley has a new Superintendant that cares about the over all education and well being of the children he is paid to oversee. We have seen great changes at Upper Scioto Valley in the last few months and everyone is working better together to keep a positive attitude to the changes. Give our school a chance with the new leadership God has blessed us with. There are no new taxes on the ballot since Mr. Rick Rolston has returned to U.S.V. There are more teachers hired, the aides for the children has returned. New programs have been set in motion.

Upper Scioto Valley High School 1

Posted December 05, 2008
this school is very unsatisfactory the school only goes down hill...there is nothing for your children here.

Upper Scioto Valley High School 3

Posted December 06, 2007

Posted December 18, 2006

Posted January 11, 2006
At first, I was skeptic about having my son attend USV Schools. Even though he is only in kindergarten, he has learned so much. I am very proud of him as well as the faculty and staff at USV Schools. His teacher is always willing to let me kow what is going on good and bad. My involvement with my sons education is at a good level and I am happy with his progress as a stuident. This progress could not have been done without the faculty and staff at USV. They are not just teachers. They are also my childs friend and they give him the feeling of comfort and he really like going to school. Thank you so much!

Upper Scioto Valley High School
510 South Courtright St, Mcguffey, OH  45859
Last modified Upper Scioto Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Upper Scioto Valley High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.