Posted February 24, 2012
Ella Canavan is a great school. The teachers are excellent and energetic. The principal is fantastic. I'm happy my boys go to school there.

Posted March 24, 2009
We absolutely LOVE Ella Canavan. My children are excited to go to school in the morning. The staff makes it fun and the leadership at this school is amazing!

Posted June 08, 2008
The teaching staff are a dedicated and hard-working group. The sense of community within the school is strong. Our experiences have been very positive.

Posted June 16, 2006
Incredibally gifted and talented teaching staff. Lots of parent involvement. wonderful school!

Posted June 01, 2005
I've had nothing but positive experiences at Ella Canavan with my son. The teachers are excellent, causing my son to be very enthusiastic about school. That's the most important thing at that age.

Ella Canavan Elementary School 1

Posted November 12, 2004
- a former student
I went to this school and i was mad.some teachers would yell at you and you felt like you had no one to go to.i hated that school and will never send my kids there.

Posted February 23, 2004
Excellent teachers, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Great school all around.

Ella Canavan Elementary School
825 Lawrence St, Medina, OH  44256
Last modified Ella Canavan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ella Canavan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top