Medina, OH

Ralph E. Waite Elementary School 5

Posted March 11, 2015
I really took for granted what a great school this was when we were there. The principal sets a great example of positivity and communication. The school encourages parental involvement. They also organize many family events. The older kids mentor the younger in reading. They also have stayed current and on top of safety and security. I felt like my oldest could have been challenged more (but its so much worse at his current school that I don't know if I would feel the same now) but at the time they did not have a gifted specialist - they have now brought one back to the school. I also felt it would be nice if they reduced the class size a bit. After experiencing this school my standards are probably higher than the average parent. When we moved to Georgia we chose what EVERYONE said was the best public school in the entire greater Savannah area. We are now moving - at great expense - to where we can be near a private school.

Ralph E. Waite Elementary School 5

Posted November 06, 2013
Great School! Not only ahead with the curriculum, they also place a great value to teaching the kids respect and how to overall become a good person and citizen in life. I am very happy to be apart of this community and school. The saying here holds true..It takes a community to raise a child.. Everyone in this community has a big role and everyone is on the same page. Kudos to Waite!

Ralph E. Waite Elementary School
4765 Cobblestone Park Dr, Medina, OH  44256
Last modified Ralph E. Waite Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ralph E. Waite Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top