Bad
Good

I'm currently ending my 8th grade year and I have to say memorial was a great school I really enjoyed going here there are a lot of wonderful teachers here! Some of those teacher include(excuse my spelling) Mrs Koshar Mrs Srp Mrs mociolek and Mrs Shannon who works at the high school now. The school does lack diversity it's mostly just middle class white kids. Which is disappointing especially for someone like me that likes diversity. The food is excellent to. The staff is great! I will miss memorial

The Best school! I go there now and I love it. Everything is amazing and I love the teachers!

The teachers here are the BEST! The food is great! No one is left behind at this WONDERFUL school! If you have trouble learning, they make sure you understand it. If you already know it, they make sure you are challenged! BEST SCHOOL EVER!!!

Both my daughters attended Memorial. My youngest is in sixth grade and I am grateful for the teachers who understand how boring class can be for a highly motivated student. The new differentiation model allows her to move ahead at her speed. I never understood why underachievers were always given special treatment and am glad that others are now recognized for their achievements.

this school is awesome my son went there and my daughter is going there this year and she is very excited

Last modified Memorial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.