Orchard Hollow Elementary School 1

Posted April 10, 2014
This school has been the worst experience ever. The other parents are snobby and clicky and superior. I have had issues with my child being bullied by other students and some of the teachers. The teachers have been involved in name calling. I feel as though I have had to fight for my child every step of the way. My child has frequently come home from elementary school because of something mean that a teacher has said.

Orchard Hollow Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
My daughter is in the MH classroom. She and her classmates are included in all school activities. Orchard Hollow has a terrific natural Land Lab for use in science. The teachers are all caring and focused on the education of our children.

Posted September 11, 2007

Posted April 01, 2007
- a former student

Posted March 15, 2006
Not only does Orchard focus on academics, but great emphasis is placed on building good character. The staff at this school is extremely dedicated to its students and it shows. I can't say enough how extremely impressed I am with the staff and all that they do.

Orchard Hollow Elementary School
8700 Hendricks Rd, Mentor, OH  44060
Last modified Orchard Hollow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orchard Hollow Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.