PK, 6-8
Mentor, OH

Ridge Middle School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
Ridge is a great school because the teachers and admin staff are caring, supportive and deliver positive reinforcement to the students. The individual attention and scholastic opportunity that is readily available to the kids makes for an outstanding learning environment.

Posted November 15, 2009
Ridge is such a supportive environment for kids. I've heard so many good things over the years, and now that my child attends the school, I know all that I've heard is true--and then some. There is always teacher support available if your child needs it, and every student I've spoken with including mine seems to love this school. I'm quite impressed, very happy with the school and staff.

Posted June 13, 2009
I love ridge middle school it is the best school i have ever been too. The teachers are very nice, and try to help you as much as possible. We are very strict about bullying which i think is great! And we keep are school very clean. If i had a choice i would send my kid to Ridge Middle.

Posted March 18, 2008

Posted August 17, 2005
I think that this school is the best school. All the teachers are willing to give you help and guide you. its as big school and if you need help to find something they will help you. I love the teachers there!

Ridge Middle School 4

Posted October 17, 2004
Hi I am an student currently in 2004. I think that ridge has kind helpful teachers who love kids.

Ridge Middle School
7860 Johnnycake Ridge Rd, Mentor, OH  44060
Last modified Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridge Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top