Posted January 08, 2014
St Gabriel learning loft preschool. I highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for preschool for there little one. My daughter is in her 2nd year at the learning loft. The first year we had Mrs. Pejak she was amazing and so was her aid Mrs. Aveni. My daughter loved them so much. There curriculum is very good and focuses on more than I would have thought she was ready for. But what she learned was so amazing to me. Not to mention her 4 year old program this year. Mrs Adams is so good. They focus on getting the children ready for kindergarten and my daughter I feel is very prepared. She also is taking Spanish this year which is so amazing. I love she is learning a language already. These children are sponges and the more they learn the better prepared they will be. I can not rave enough about how wonderful this school is. MI'm so impressed my daughter will be attending St Gabriels K-8 Program I'm so in love with how much they care and stay in touch with the parents. Thank you St Gabriel!

Posted January 11, 2011
My daughter has gone to the learning loft preschool for 2 years and now is in Kindegarten at St. Gabes. she is so anxious to go to school everyday she loves each class. From Spanish to Art to Gym each day there is a variety and still a ton of learning. The teachers are very responsive and accommodating the principal is top notch and Father Fred is a great leader

St Gabriel School 0

Posted November 04, 2008
I enrolled my 2 children in this school after the unexpected closure of their school. I can't tell you how happy i am with my decision. This place has the best of everything. The teachers are top notch. The administrators are first rate, and the pastor truly reflects what a leader should be. Thank you st. Gabe's for saving us from a bad situation.

Posted November 18, 2007
Great school! I love it.

Posted December 30, 2005
Both of my daughters have attended the pre-school program at the Learning Loft with great experiences. They are very accomodating and great with the kids. The new addition of classrooms and activity room since 2005 has made a world of difference. A good amount of religion. I would highly recommend it to anyone in the area looking for a christian-based, two hour program. I wish (and so do my girls) that they could be there longer!

Posted May 18, 2004

Mentor, OH 44060

St Gabriel School
9935 Johnnycake Ridge Road, Mentor, OH  44060
Last modified St Gabriel School is a private school that serves grades PK-8
St Gabriel School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.