Mentor, OH

St Gabriel School 1

Posted August 09, 2015
I truly cannot express how terrible this school really is. My child had the worst few years of her life here, and I am not a parent who is always on my child's side. If she ever did something wrong, I would only be thankful that the school helped teach her to be kinder, more considerate etc. I am an educator myself, and understand the constant battle with parents. So please know this before judging my review!! My daughter went through four years of constant torment, and cruelty from other students. This school likes to call itself "Christian" but the majority of the teachers do not care, and if your child is slightly different than other kids, they will be teased and receive absolutely no understanding from staff. I went to administration several times and they refused to even admit to a problem existing. I found that you are only truly important to staff if you have lots of money in your bank account or donate lots of money to the school. Please do not put your child through what mine went through. Any other school is a better option.

Posted January 08, 2014
St Gabriel learning loft preschool. I highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for preschool for there little one. My daughter is in her 2nd year at the learning loft. The first year we had Mrs. Pejak she was amazing and so was her aid Mrs. Aveni. My daughter loved them so much. There curriculum is very good and focuses on more than I would have thought she was ready for. But what she learned was so amazing to me. Not to mention her 4 year old program this year. Mrs Adams is so good. They focus on getting the children ready for kindergarten and my daughter I feel is very prepared. She also is taking Spanish this year which is so amazing. I love she is learning a language already. These children are sponges and the more they learn the better prepared they will be. I can not rave enough about how wonderful this school is. MI'm so impressed my daughter will be attending St Gabriels K-8 Program I'm so in love with how much they care and stay in touch with the parents. Thank you St Gabriel!

Posted January 11, 2011
My daughter has gone to the learning loft preschool for 2 years and now is in Kindegarten at St. Gabes. she is so anxious to go to school everyday she loves each class. From Spanish to Art to Gym each day there is a variety and still a ton of learning. The teachers are very responsive and accommodating the principal is top notch and Father Fred is a great leader

St Gabriel School

Posted November 04, 2008
I enrolled my 2 children in this school after the unexpected closure of their school. I can't tell you how happy i am with my decision. This place has the best of everything. The teachers are top notch. The administrators are first rate, and the pastor truly reflects what a leader should be. Thank you st. Gabe's for saving us from a bad situation.

Posted November 18, 2007

Posted December 30, 2005
Both of my daughters have attended the pre-school program at the Learning Loft with great experiences. They are very accomodating and great with the kids. The new addition of classrooms and activity room since 2005 has made a world of difference. A good amount of religion. I would highly recommend it to anyone in the area looking for a christian-based, two hour program. I wish (and so do my girls) that they could be there longer!

St Gabriel School