Miamisburg, OH
Students enrolled: 1,328

Miamisburg Middle School 4

Posted August 11, 2013
i have not been yo this school yet but my brother tells me its awesome

Miamisburg Middle School

Posted April 20, 2010
My son loves it. So, they might be doing something right. My son is an advanced learner but it is not getting enough challenge. We like our community.

Posted January 15, 2010
I went there and now my oldest son goes there. I admit that it is old, but i still love it the same. They have to be teaching my son something for him to have straight a's.

Posted November 10, 2008
School of Excellence rating is well deserved. One of the best run middle schools I have seen.

Posted July 27, 2008
the school is awesome its huge and all the teachers are nice and caring and there are lots of activities and the math teachers are the best

Miamisburg Middle School 3

Posted July 13, 2008
this school is is very old and small though.

Posted June 13, 2007
I think this school is great. My daughter goes to that school and has perfect grades. She has learned alot and she loves the teachers. The only problem with the school is I think they shouldnt be divided into teams and should have more teacher mettings with the parents so they could have a update on there childs progress in there class!

Miamisburg Middle School 2

Posted December 08, 2005
The entire school system seems intent on passing the student no matter what. If the students are due to take the State Achievement Tests they take time out of the school year and spend several weeks giving them the answers from the test. The stories my child comes home with regarding other students are horrifying, now I know why home schooling is prefered.

Miamisburg Middle School 2

Posted May 30, 2005
I hate to say it but I agree with the above review. I have 1 child there now and it has been horrible. My child has always struggled in school but have always had wonderful and caring teachers. Wantz has a website where your child's grades can be checked daily. We check it almost daily because this is really the only way any communication is done with parents. Sadly, it is not always kept current so you really have no idea how your child is doing. My child has 1 teacher who does not update it and does not respond to e-mails, either. We were never alerted to any problems with grades or school work until mid-terms or report cards came out. If your child is not doing well, the teachers do not feel the need to even let the parents know which, to me, is unexcusable.

Miamisburg Middle School 1

Posted January 25, 2005
What a contrast to the elementary schools in this system! Communication with the staff is non-existant and universally hostile. If a student misses a day due to illness, you call one number to report the illness and another to request an update on homework assigned. Of course, neither message ever seems to get through and you end up with the system's truency officer calling and no homework update. Kids drop out of the music program because the facility is too crowded. Kids don't use their lockers because they can't make it to the locker and back in the allotted time in between classes. Activities (yearbook, power of the pen, muse, atheletic) are regularly scheduled and then cancelled at the last minute. Many teachers used classtime during the fall election as a pulpit to expound their politcal views. Drilling for the proficincy seems to be the school's sole focus. Just a nightmare.

Miamisburg Middle School
122 South 6th St, Miamisburg, OH  45342
Last modified Miamisburg Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Miamisburg Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top