Posted October 28, 2012
Wonderful school. My children love going every morning. Great teachers and staff! Our PTA is full of loving parents who give every available moment they have to help make the school the best it can be for the students and staff!

Posted June 13, 2012
We moved here late in January. Everyone at the school accepted my son with open arms.With the help of his teacher Mrs. Lazarus he didn't miss a beat. And has excelled in every subject in his class. Looking forward to many more years of their GREAT teachers and classes!!!!

Posted March 03, 2012
This school has excellent teachers who care and are willing to help children be the best they can be..I have compared some area catholic schools and found academically big creek to be superior...

Big Creek Elementary School 4

Posted June 06, 2011
Would have given five stars except that my son's third grade teacher is difficult to get along with. My daughter's first grade teacher is amazing however and I went to this school the first year it opened and I had an amazing experience there. The rest of the staff is outstanding and the building is clean, well organized, and well run. Overall I would recomend the school district as a whole to anyone that wants a quality education for their children in an amazing neighborhood.

Posted April 24, 2010
Nice large school with a good staff in a wonderful community.

Posted April 24, 2010
It's a great school with wonderful teachers and staff. The families that make up Big Creek really care about their school and community.

Posted April 16, 2010
Big Creek does a great job of making every child feel welcome and special! The staff is outstanding and helps students to achieve dreams they never imagined possible!

Posted April 16, 2010
Big Creek is an awesome school that is truly focused on the children. Creativity is encouraged, and the teachers care. The Principal makes sure that all the kids feel safe and happy while they are there.

Big Creek Elementary School 4

Posted April 16, 2010
Our experience at Big Creek has been nothing but wonderful. Caring teachers that foster learning. It's a great school!

Posted April 16, 2010
As a grandparent, I can see my grandchildren being given all of the basics and even more from their teachers and staff. They have great spirit and many fun events for students and family. I worked for a school system for many years and Big Creek does a great job!

Big Creek Elementary School
7247 Big Creek Parkway, Middleburg Hts, OH  44130
Last modified Big Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Big Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 48 reviews.