Middletown Middle School 1

Posted July 18, 2013
"Vail really inforces the bullying rule" Ha! not true. My child attended there in 2012 and it was a nightmare! My daughter's attitude changed, suddenly she would beg not to have to go to school, she stopped doing her homework, and the bullying is an ever day event! I went to the office, I spoke with the resource officer and nothing...I looked at my daughter crying and I told her how sorry i was and that i didn't know what else to do!! Finally i pulled her out and we did the home school thing....I miss Verity middle school terribly... it was a wonderful school that had an amazing staff!

Middletown Middle School 3

Posted October 18, 2010
A public school experience is what you make it. I have a student at Vail and can tell you things are not perfect, but I have to wonder what some parents expect? To have a good student and/or a good citizen, it must start at home. Have you ever asked yourself what kind of parent you are? My child knows if he gets into trouble at school he will get in trouble at home. The people in this city sent their children to school with no training or instruction and want to protect them when they break the rules. Welcome to society. Your same little Johnny or Suzy will spend time in jail, then who will you blame? It is time for lazy parents to get off their butts, claim their insubordinate children as a product of their home environment and take the responsibility to straighten them out!

Middletown Middle School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
Excellent staff, enforcing the 'bully' rules,

Middletown Middle School 0

Posted July 22, 2009
My children go to this fantastic middle school called Stephen Vail Middle School. It's absolutley magnificent. They learn about the 'real world' there, and not other non-sense. It's a good life lesson for them. Go bulldog's!

Posted June 18, 2009

Posted November 14, 2008

Middletown Middle School 2

Posted April 08, 2007

Middletown Middle School 4

Posted February 02, 2007
The school does offer a variety of academic programs. The school does offer extracurricular activities as well the after school programs are limited from what I understand due to the neighborhood that the school is located in. And there is a very bad lack of parent involvement. But the staff and principles are AWESOME!

Posted November 30, 2006
Very fun extracurricular activities for my child.

Middletown Middle School 4

Posted July 08, 2005
We found Vail to be a wonderful school! The teachers my daughter had were professional, cared about her specific needs, and went the extra mile to make that very large school feel like a small close community. I do think that there is work to be done to increase parental involvement. Many parents have voiced a concern about not feeling welcome to participate in the school. I encourage you to get involved and not wait for the welcome mat to be rolled out for you. It won't be. But if you are ernest in wanting to help improve the quality of education for your child and all the children, you will jump in and do your part! Vail has a lot to offer!

Middletown Middle School
1415 Girard Ave, Middletown, OH  45044
Last modified Middletown Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middletown Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.