PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted April 03, 2016
Mr Swope (he was my history teacher, now principal I think) Mrs Mitchell the librarian, Mrs. Smith (science courses) Mrs. Masters (math, you are a rockstar, I was very prepared for OSU.) everyone else I didn't name!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted April 03, 2016
Without question, their is a culture that promotes integrity, character, and core values. I am appreciative of the lessons I learned through the examples of the staff, and through the course material provided.

Posted April 03, 2016
I am a 2001 graduate of this school and feel that it was an excellent experience. Now 12 years into my career, I can confidently say I was educationally prepared for my future. I would recommend to any parent looking for early education options for their children.

Posted March 04, 2015
Can't say enough good things about this school. Every person working or involved with this school is so friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond to make the students feel comfortable and secure. Love this school!

Posted August 25, 2013
The teachers and faculty are top notch in this school. My son attends Kindergarten and the after school program. They work with your child to make sure they are staying ahead of the curve. My son was struggling with his phonics charts so they had a tutor help him during the school day. He is testing very high now, and has more self confidence and actually likes going to school.

Posted February 26, 2009
The kindergarten classes at Middletown Christian are a wonderful foundation for young students. My daughter picked up reading, math, and basic Biblical principles easily and quickly at this school. I feel that she is safe while she is in class, and the building is very modern and clean.

Posted June 13, 2008
We are very happy with MCS - the school is very focused on the spritual education and nurture of the students. The foundation of every subject is the Word of God, and Jesus Christ. MCS is very strong academically, and the teachers have all kept in constant contact with us as far as grades and our children's progress in all areas. The teachers and staff have all been kind and welcoming. From the very first day, we were made to feel like a part of the MCS family. Our children excel not only academically, but they continue to surprise us with their knowledge of Scripture and understanding of Biblical principals. We feel MCS is equipping our children to become successful, well-rounded, Christian adults. The athletics and extra-curriculars at MCS are also very good. Lots to do for all of our children - even in the elementary grades. Family and Christ-centered environment.

Po Box 100, Middletown, OH  45005
Last modified Middletown Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12