PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Without question, their is a culture that promotes integrity, character, and core values. I am appreciative of the lessons I learned through the examples of the staff, and through the course material provided.

I am a 2001 graduate of this school and feel that it was an excellent experience. Now 12 years into my career, I can confidently say I was educationally prepared for my future. I would recommend to any parent looking for early education options for their children.

Can't say enough good things about this school. Every person working or involved with this school is so friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond to make the students feel comfortable and secure. Love this school!

The teachers and faculty are top notch in this school. My son attends Kindergarten and the after school program. They work with your child to make sure they are staying ahead of the curve. My son was struggling with his phonics charts so they had a tutor help him during the school day. He is testing very high now, and has more self confidence and actually likes going to school.

The kindergarten classes at Middletown Christian are a wonderful foundation for young students. My daughter picked up reading, math, and basic Biblical principles easily and quickly at this school. I feel that she is safe while she is in class, and the building is very modern and clean.

We are very happy with MCS - the school is very focused on the spritual education and nurture of the students. The foundation of every subject is the Word of God, and Jesus Christ. MCS is very strong academically, and the teachers have all kept in constant contact with us as far as grades and our children's progress in all areas. The teachers and staff have all been kind and welcoming. From the very first day, we were made to feel like a part of the MCS family. Our children excel not only academically, but they continue to surprise us with their knowledge of Scripture and understanding of Biblical principals. We feel MCS is equipping our children to become successful, well-rounded, Christian adults. The athletics and extra-curriculars at MCS are also very good. Lots to do for all of our children - even in the elementary grades. Family and Christ-centered environment.

Last modified Middletown Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12