Milford Sr High School 0

Posted September 28, 2010
I have two sons who attended Milford High School after going through the Milford Exempted School District for their entire edduucation. The school has a lot of variety in curriculum choices. The 9th grade community did seem to help them make the adjustment to High School. The School had Ohio's Excellent ratitng for the past 10 years. Both my sons had positive experiences

Milford Sr High School 0

Posted October 14, 2009
I graduated from Milford, as did my Mom and aunt. My Mom and a friend wrote the words to 'Here's to Dear Ol' Milford High School.' in 1924. It is the school we wanted our kids to attend, and now some of our grandkids have attended also. Good school.When they started the first Milford High School Hall of Fame, my Mom was one of the first to have that honor.

Posted January 05, 2007
Quality curriculum and student program. Very understanding and professional staff. Current levy issues do not detract from the high quality of the district.

Milford Sr High School 3

Posted March 20, 2006

Posted November 06, 2005

Milford Sr High School 3

Posted October 16, 2005
The teachers are superb and they really know how to teach the kids at the school well. Extracurricular activities are always a positive.

Posted September 28, 2005
- a staff
Many opportunities for student and parent involvement. Milford has a variety of classes and teachers who are top notch.

Posted July 29, 2004
Even being a student in MHS, you can tell that your future will be good. As I have a couple friends who have graduated and gone on to top colleges. They do give out excellent honors courses.

Posted June 04, 2004
As a student at Milford, I would like to say that our academic programs are amazing, especially the selection of Honors courses. And academics are, after all, the whole point of a school.

Posted December 04, 2003

Milford Sr High School
1 Eagles Way, Milford, OH  45150
Last modified Milford Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milford Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.