Posted August 05, 2013
I am a parent of a 10 yr old going into 5th grade. He has went to Millersport since he started school. I love that it is small and he has been with the same kids since preschool. He doesn't get lost in the crowd like the larger schools and I have a very close relationship with the staff. If my son is struggling with something I get informed and provided ways to help him and encouraged to keep in contact with his teachers on his progress. Some people say that the high school does not have a good sports program. That doesn't matter to me my son doesn't like sports. He loves to read, write, and draw which are things he will use in college not throwing a football. I think some parents pin too much on their child getting scholarships and things from sports. I love this community and this school system! If you want to raise your child in a small town with good people and no crime or violence this is a creat place to do that.

Posted May 06, 2008

Posted January 01, 2008
I have 2 kids in this elementry school, one of which is handicap. I love the way everybody handles my children, from teaching to safety!

Posted October 06, 2004
We have two boys in the elementary school and we have been very pleased with every aspect of the school. The teachers are caring and very concerned with each child's growth. The administration is very easy to work with and also have the children's best interest at heart. Every issue or concern that we have had has been addressed and resolved in an equitable manner.

Posted October 04, 2004
I have been very impressed with the academic level of my child since he began his education in 2003. The teachers care about their students and appreciate parental involvement. I have not had any concerns with the level of education or participation of myself or my child. I recommend this school system to parents who may be looking for a small student/teacher ratio.

Posted December 15, 2003
- a former student

Millersport Elementary School
11850 Lancaster St, Millersport, OH  43046
Last modified Millersport Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Millersport Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.