Bad
Good

I am a parent of a 10 yr old going into 5th grade. He has went to Millersport since he started school. I love that it is small and he has been with the same kids since preschool. He doesn't get lost in the crowd like the larger schools and I have a very close relationship with the staff. If my son is struggling with something I get informed and provided ways to help him and encouraged to keep in contact with his teachers on his progress. Some people say that the high school does not have a good sports program. That doesn't matter to me my son doesn't like sports. He loves to read, write, and draw which are things he will use in college not throwing a football. I think some parents pin too much on their child getting scholarships and things from sports. I love this community and this school system! If you want to raise your child in a small town with good people and no crime or violence this is a creat place to do that.

I have 2 kids in this elementry school, one of which is handicap. I love the way everybody handles my children, from teaching to safety!

Last modified Millersport Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.