Posted July 09, 2014
I once had 5 children in the school district. This coming up year I will only have 1. All my other children chose to be home school instead. My son is on a IEP and suppose to have an aide at all times. Then how did the school lose my son on 3 occasions in one year. My son has been bullied and nothing was ever done with it. My daughter says "someting" instead of something. When I confronted the speech therapist she told me that she will out grow it. Once her peers point it out to her. So in other words the teach is promoting children making fun of my daughter. Great job speech therapist. Another prime example on how great (sarcasm) Little Miami is. My son is reading at a 2nd grade level. I confronted his speech therapist and she said that she is currently working on social stories instead. My son knows what is acceptable and unacceptable. He needs to learn how to read. I hope and pray that my son will choose home school next year because honestly Little Miami school district in whole is a complete joke.

Posted November 12, 2009

Posted January 23, 2008

Posted January 19, 2006
I have been happy with this school. Great communication between parent /teachers. There is always a teacher available afterschool for makeup work or help if a child needs it!

Little Miami Junior High School 3

Posted September 21, 2005

Little Miami Junior High School 0

Posted July 04, 2005
As a parent I think Little Miami is not a very good school because my daughter was going there last year and she constantly got teased. She tells the teachers but they don't do anything, they say to stop tattle tailing or tells the people to stop. My daughter would came home crying every day because of kids don't get disciplined right. One day she came home and told me that these girls told her that she looked like a pregnant teenager. I think Little Miami could improve if the kids were not so cruel to each other. My daughter wanted to move out of the district because of that teasing reason and she is. People say words don't hurt but they do they hurt you mentally.

Posted February 17, 2005

Posted September 18, 2004
Kudos to the teacing teams for creating consistency within their teaching styles. I am very impressed. The Jr. High teams are also great about informing parents of homework, discipline issues, etc. The teachers truly love to teach. They have zero tolerance for bullying.

Little Miami Junior High School
5290 Morrowcozaddale Rd, Morrow, OH  45152
Last modified Little Miami Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 5-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Little Miami Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.