Columbia Elementary School 5

Posted August 04, 2013
our youngest daughter goes to this school and she likes it there she made many new friends and learned sooo much!we have really liked all of her teachers and she has done very well there.it is a smaller school but from what I've seen this gives the teachers more time with each child. I have NO complaints.

Columbia Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
It's a smaller elementary than most. I attended this school, my children attended and my granddaughter will start kindergarten there this fall. Being a smaller school they need the help.

Columbia Elementary School
150 Columbus Rd, Mount Vernon, OH  43050
Last modified Columbia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbia Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.