New Lexington Middle School 4

Posted March 06, 2005

New Lexington Middle School 3

Posted March 04, 2005
My daughter is in the 8th grade and she is happy to be a part of New Lexington Middle School. I feel that the school is well rounded. Many great teachers that care for the students and put in extra effort to make sure they succeed. The staff encourages academics first and foremost. They are very supportive of extracurricular activities. The school offers a wide variety of activities such as sports, music, art, and many academic programs. They encourage parent involvement and recommendations. It seems to me if the parents are involved the child excels. I would like to thank the New Lexington School District for their continued leadership to our young children. My daughter always wants to be the very best she can be in her school experience.

New Lexington Middle School 2

Posted January 05, 2005
After having one child graduate from New Lexington High,one still in High School,and one in Middle school,I can't honestly say I would recommend the New Lexington City Schools. I have a child in 11th grade,New Lexington is a good school for her. She has a desire,and the ability to excel, and does.My 8th grader, on the other hand does not exude these qualities and, therefore, requires more from me,and his teachers,when it comes to school.In the past three years, despite numerous meetings with teachers and administration,there has only been one teacher who has went the'extra mile'to give me what I needed as a parent to help my child do better.They would do well to really understand that one day these'immature, irresponsible'students will be adults that realize the value of a good education and that alone should be enough to NOT give them up as lost causes.

New Lexington Middle School 3

Posted July 22, 2003
New Lexington has an impressive new building for their students but they need to put the money towards obtaining quality instruction and solid curriculum. Test scores do not account for everything but their low ratings in math show they need to direct further efforts toward academics. Major changes are needed in their educational system because it is not where it could and should be.

New Lexington Middle School 4

Posted April 24, 2003
I just graduated from this school. Im in the navy now but my brother and sister still go. Mr. Lechrone the principle was a very great guy, i liked him. and Mr. Jay Householder was cool. too but these are what i thought about the school while i was there, this is the honest truth and i would put anything that would put my school down cuz, that makes me look bad and it makes my brother and sister look bad too.

Contact Information

2549 Panther Dr NE
New Lexington, OH 43764

New Lexington Middle School
2549 Panther Dr NE, New Lexington, OH  43764
Last modified New Lexington Middle School is a public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Lexington Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.