New Middletown, OH

Posted August 19, 2013
I agree totally with the other reviews. My kids go to SLES and the school and teachers are wonderful. Wish we could get a better principal that isn't so arrogant. I have a son who is now in the middle school, a first grader, and a kindergartener.

Posted April 25, 2010
I went to Springfield Elementary as a child, and my children have gone there also. Springfield Elementary is a wonderful school.

Posted April 24, 2010
My children attended and now my grandchildren & 10 of my Gr. nieces & nephews attend.

Springfield Elementary School
10580 Main St, New Middletown, OH  44442
Last modified Springfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top