Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

My daughter has adhd and her behavior has changed a lot at school compared to last year at her old school in Columbus. The teachers really care about their students.

My daughter is going there for the first time this year, she is in first grade and this school is amazing she gets to do a lot of fun stuff and has extra help with what she has problems with. The staff is so nice. My daughter enjoys her new school and we love the new building it is so colorful and big.

I agree totally with the other reviews. My kids go to SLES and the school and teachers are wonderful. Wish we could get a better principal that isn't so arrogant. I have a son who is now in the middle school, a first grader, and a kindergartener.

I went to Springfield Elementary as a child, and my children have gone there also. Springfield Elementary is a wonderful school.

My children attended and now my grandchildren & 10 of my Gr. nieces & nephews attend.

Last modified Springfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.