National Trail Elementary School 2

Posted May 09, 2009
My child is in 4th grade and does well academically. However, he feels that he is not challenged enough and his teachers have lost the drive and passion for teaching. Also, there is very poor communication between teacher and parent. In fact, we have to beg for communication from the teachers. I found this web site looking for another school for him to attend.

National Trail Elementary School 5

Posted April 04, 2009
My kids told me they love there teachers.

National Trail Elementary School 5

Posted July 22, 2007
Wonderful school!!! I want both of my children to graduate from here. The teachers here are more personal with the children, they are know by number not name like some of the larger schools.

National Trail Elementary School 3

Posted December 07, 2003
I have 2 children under age 12. One child struggles, the other does not. The child who struggles fell through the cracks. I felt like out of the 6 teachers we encountered, one went the distance. The others did nothing to help boost self confidence or grades. If it were not for me pulling him out to home school, he would be going into the seventh grade and still not know basic math facts. The child who does not struggle holds his own. He has no self esteem issues, so it is easy for him to adapt/thrive in many different situations. I feel like his own personal drive makes him successful. His success definitely does not come from any certain teacher. There are very few teachers here that care anymore. They mostly seem disheartened and burned out.

National Trail Elementary School
6940 Oxford Gettysburg Rd, New Paris, OH  45347
Last modified National Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
National Trail Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.