PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My experience with this school has been great! The PK and 1st grade teachers go above and beyond. We are beyond happy that we choose this school for our children, and we plan to follow them to Sugar Creek as they move forward as Grace Christian Academy! GO LIONS

The standards at this place must have really fallen as my experience at this place is nothing like the over 3 yr old reviews posted. My childs kindergarten experience was bad. Teacher has no patience and the principal is useless to complain to. I'd rather save my money and put my child in the public school.

This is by far and away the BEST elementary school I have enrolled my children into. They get personal attention when they need it and the teachers are very understanding and loving. The curriculum excels all others,as well. Also to note, it is NON_DENOMINATIONAL. They have 23 churches represented there.

I have two girls in Indian Hills, PK and 1st. I love the school and so do they. The ciriculum is challenging and the biblical foundation is outstanding. The teachers are fantastic, caring people and the other kids there are as good of an influence as you will find for your children in a school setting.

Many parents told me if I wanted my child to start off loving school to put her in Mrs. Martins 1st grade class at this school. We are so happy we did just that. My daughter loves this school and all of the teachers.

We have had 2 children in the school for 5 years. Wonderful learning environment where our sons are challenged to excel. The archaelogical dig was the highlight in my 5th graders year.

We Love this school. Great education. why doesn't this go to the twelth grade?

Last modified Indian Hills Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8