PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted July 11, 2013
My experience with this school has been great! The PK and 1st grade teachers go above and beyond. We are beyond happy that we choose this school for our children, and we plan to follow them to Sugar Creek as they move forward as Grace Christian Academy! GO LIONS

Indian Hills Christian School 1

Posted June 05, 2013
The standards at this place must have really fallen as my experience at this place is nothing like the over 3 yr old reviews posted. My childs kindergarten experience was bad. Teacher has no patience and the principal is useless to complain to. I'd rather save my money and put my child in the public school.

Posted April 28, 2010
This is by far and away the BEST elementary school I have enrolled my children into. They get personal attention when they need it and the teachers are very understanding and loving. The curriculum excels all others,as well. Also to note, it is NON_DENOMINATIONAL. They have 23 churches represented there.

Posted April 26, 2010
I have two girls in Indian Hills, PK and 1st. I love the school and so do they. The ciriculum is challenging and the biblical foundation is outstanding. The teachers are fantastic, caring people and the other kids there are as good of an influence as you will find for your children in a school setting.

Posted March 20, 2010
Many parents told me if I wanted my child to start off loving school to put her in Mrs. Martins 1st grade class at this school. We are so happy we did just that. My daughter loves this school and all of the teachers.

Posted February 24, 2010
We have had 2 children in the school for 5 years. Wonderful learning environment where our sons are challenged to excel. The archaelogical dig was the highlight in my 5th graders year.

Posted December 25, 2009
We Love this school. Great education. why doesn't this go to the twelth grade?

878 Commercial Avenue Southwest, New Philadelphia, OH  44663
Last modified Indian Hills Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8