K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Both my kids went to BSS. I would send them there again if I had to do it again.

This is our 2nd year there and I can't imagine going anywhere else. I love the small school atmosphere, it feels like one big family. We love BSS!

Blessed Sacrament is so welcoming and willing to accomodate any and every child. We transferred there because we had our two oldest in another school in the area and when our third child who is hearing impaired was ready to start kindergarten that school was unable to accomodate for her needs but Blessed sacrament was more then willing and absolutely welcoming with open arms for us and our entire family. The kids love it there and we are loving all of the possibilities and opportunities for us and our kids!

Blessed Sacrament School is the best school in our community. You can not find a more loving, inviting, clean, friendly atmosphere! We say it so many times that it probably sounds cliche, but Blessed Sacrament School is one big family! We transferred to Blessed Sacrament from the public school system and have not regreted it for a moment. The teachers are top notch! In public school our children were never challenged, but at BSS they are challenged academically and because we are a service oriented community they are challenged to go beyond the classroom and serve their community. Could not ask for a better school!! Go Crusaders!!!!

Blessed Sacrament School is not only a wonderful academic school, but it is a school that brings families together both at school and outside of school. The children learn what it means to belong together and work together as a school family in all aspects. What a beautiful and wonderful way to learn!

BSS is the best school there are good teachers

BSS is the best school there are good teachers

I am a parent of children, who are attending and have attended Blessed Sacrament. I also went to Blessed Sacrament as a child and wanted my own children to go there. It is a very family oriented school and the parents are extremely involved. My children learn morals there and how to be good people which is more important than any extracurricular activity. I think there are many extracurricular activities. They have drama club, scouts, sports, girls clubs, Mandarin Chinese language classes, and cultural exchange groups through distance learning in grades K-5. We also love the principal there. She is fantastic and truly loves her job and the children. That is so important to our family. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who cares about their children.

Blessed Sacrament School is very limited in the classes they offer although their class size (20) is great. The faculty leave something to be desired. They are so rigid.

I am an eighth grader at Blessed Sacrament School and I have gone there since Kindergarten. I really love the school and will miss it when I go to high school next year. The building is great, the teachers are wonderful and the parent involvement is awesome. The extracurricular activities leave a little to be desired but the overall quality of the school is five stars. So if you are interested in a catholic school in Newark Ohio, Blessed Sacrament is the best bet for a great education for your children.

Last modified Blessed Sacrament School is a Private school that serves grades K-8