Newark, OH

Posted March 22, 2011
Both my kids went to BSS. I would send them there again if I had to do it again.

Posted September 17, 2009
This is our 2nd year there and I can't imagine going anywhere else. I love the small school atmosphere, it feels like one big family. We love BSS!

Posted September 16, 2009
Blessed Sacrament is so welcoming and willing to accomodate any and every child. We transferred there because we had our two oldest in another school in the area and when our third child who is hearing impaired was ready to start kindergarten that school was unable to accomodate for her needs but Blessed sacrament was more then willing and absolutely welcoming with open arms for us and our entire family. The kids love it there and we are loving all of the possibilities and opportunities for us and our kids!

Posted September 16, 2009
Blessed Sacrament School is the best school in our community. You can not find a more loving, inviting, clean, friendly atmosphere! We say it so many times that it probably sounds cliche, but Blessed Sacrament School is one big family! We transferred to Blessed Sacrament from the public school system and have not regreted it for a moment. The teachers are top notch! In public school our children were never challenged, but at BSS they are challenged academically and because we are a service oriented community they are challenged to go beyond the classroom and serve their community. Could not ask for a better school!! Go Crusaders!!!!

Posted September 16, 2009
Blessed Sacrament School is not only a wonderful academic school, but it is a school that brings families together both at school and outside of school. The children learn what it means to belong together and work together as a school family in all aspects. What a beautiful and wonderful way to learn!

Posted June 11, 2009

Blessed Sacrament School 1

Posted January 22, 2009

Posted October 22, 2008
BSS is the best school there are good teachers

Posted October 22, 2008
BSS is the best school there are good teachers

Posted September 14, 2007
I am a parent of children, who are attending and have attended Blessed Sacrament. I also went to Blessed Sacrament as a child and wanted my own children to go there. It is a very family oriented school and the parents are extremely involved. My children learn morals there and how to be good people which is more important than any extracurricular activity. I think there are many extracurricular activities. They have drama club, scouts, sports, girls clubs, Mandarin Chinese language classes, and cultural exchange groups through distance learning in grades K-5. We also love the principal there. She is fantastic and truly loves her job and the children. That is so important to our family. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who cares about their children.

Blessed Sacrament School
394 East Main Street, Newark, OH  43055
Last modified Blessed Sacrament School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Blessed Sacrament School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top