Newark, OH

Posted August 14, 2013
This is a wonderful school. The staff are amazing. I can see a huge difference in my child. She is doing so much better behaviorally and academically. I can't thank them enough!

Posted July 22, 2012
I was once a student at Excel Academy. the staff care about there students they can tell when a student is have problems if it be at school or at home, they treat each student with the out most respect. the helped me gain confadance in my self and in a way tought me to help others when needed. the staff even talked me into playing the guitar in there first talent show.

Excel Academy 3

Posted April 16, 2011
I believe with the termination of school founder and Executive director Marlene Jacob, Excel Academy has shifted it's mission in a manner which will not meet the standards and quality of educational services that it's districts, parents, and students have experienced over the last 15 years. The school is now being run by a governing board, which appears to operate under a business model rather than an educational service model. A split in staff and board expectations and standards has emerged.

Posted May 28, 2010
My 8 yr old son has attended for a few months after public school failed him. Excel is a loving, caring and wonderfully structured school! The staff is top-notch and sooooo patient with these kids! From gym to studies to mental health assistance to field trips to special projects everything is in place to support and to nurture their best selves. Can't say enough good about Excel.

Excel Academy 0

Posted August 14, 2009
I have a grandson that attends Excel. This school is the best thing that has happen for him. He is actually accepted and the staff and volunteers are the greatest.

Excel Academy 0

Posted June 08, 2008
Excel Academy, is the best school there is, it has saved my child and given him hope for a future,my child was reading on a 2nd grade level but in the 6th grade,he was writing on a 1st grade level in the 6th grade. in three years Excel academy got him reading at a 5th grade level.

Excel Academy