Rhodes Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2008
This school does have its problems, but all schools do. My mother attended this school, as did I, and now my son is a student there. The teachers are knowledgable, and the principal is doing her job. With 550+ students, if she tried to do what every parent thought should be done, the place would be a zoo. I am proud to have my child in this school, and think that many parents should spend alot less time complaining that the school doesnt cater to every small demand.

Rhodes Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2007

Rhodes Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted November 01, 2006
All the reviews so far are right on the mark. My experience with the 'new' principal has not been positive or welcoming to say the least. To be fair, there are a few great teachers, but the majority need to retire or find a new profession because they are real crab apples. I have been on the PTO list for years, still waiting for my call. My children will not be attending this school next year, even if I have to home school them! The school was much better with the 'other' principal.

Rhodes Avenue Elementary School 2

Posted September 22, 2005
This school has lost my child 3 times on the first three days of school. This year my child has been misplaced 2 times. Now they have decided that my child can only get off at one stop the rest of the shcool year. I dont have a Monday-Fiday. So 3 times a week he gets off at a sitter and then 2 days a week at my house. They don't wihs to be held accountable for these childern so now I have to find another job. I am a manager and my schedule is never the same. They dont work with parents either I had a concern about my son starting up with the same school they just dont care anymore about the students.

Rhodes Avenue Elementary School 2

Posted May 07, 2005
I too felt as if the principal was a snob. And found that my child who was forced to charge lunch because she had forgotten hers on the seat in the van. And I was only two blocks if even that down the road. when i tried to talk to the princepal she said that it was her policy that children could not call home for any reson & when questiond she demanded that i leave at once! There is also a lot of favoratism in the school with certen students over others as well. So if you are not someone in her click beware. All I know is my children will not be attending this elementery next year! And the funny part was my children were only attending this school because i was in search of a better school for my kids. Paula Bubela,James Holmes

Rhodes Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted October 28, 2004
what happened to the warm, open armed and open door policy? the principal is witchy with the children, rude to parents and is a wart on the school. no field trips, extra money 4 'supplies' I bought my childs supplies. I cannot bring my child's lunch in to school unless the principal approves of what that lunch! This is a recipe for mutiny.Parents are not involved because we aren't allowed in the school! I should be allowed to come in to the office ANYTIME, ANY DAY and after signing in, go to my child's classroom and see what is being taught that day, what she is learning and how the class and students participate and interact. This is a slap in the face to the community and a severe black mark on the school. word of mouth is a powerfull

Rhodes Avenue Elementary School
309 North Rhodes Ave, Niles, OH  44446
Last modified Rhodes Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-2
Rhodes Avenue Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top