North Ridgeville, OH

St Peter School 4

Posted March 02, 2011
St. Peter's delivers in a quality education and the plus plus is that the children are taught to respect and be kind to one other. Basic values thta are not demonstrated day to da in our society are demonstrated and reinforced in the school. Actions speak volumes. Actions are powerful. students are expected to be accountable and they learn what that means, so what is taught in the home is reinforced day to day . They hear about God and Love, and how God is visible everywhere you look. Our society does what it can to take God out of our Life so not to offend anyone so it is good to see what is good all around. My children both attended St. Peter's school and are very successful academically, practice their spirituality and are people who will leave the world in a better place because they were here and I feel that is what life is all about. A good foundation that is set and reinforced daily by actions and words is of great benefit. We found this at St. Peter's School.

Posted February 19, 2010

St Peter School 1

Posted November 02, 2007

Posted February 06, 2006
This school focuses on what is important in today's world - living out our faith. Principal, Sr. Pat is well liked and truly cares for each child in the school. We are pleased with the school. Wish we could have languages offered but other than that are happy!

Posted November 05, 2005
- a former student

St Peter School 2

Posted July 11, 2005
We will not be returning to St.Peter's school. The lack of education our child has received in first grade has been a horrible experience. The teacher had no control over the classrom and was unorganized. There is no art,music or other extracurricular activities. There is not even a decent playground.The religous education was great. Other staff were very 'nice'. Unfortunately the public schools are not very good either so one might feel stuck as to what options are available.

Posted May 10, 2005
I have been involved with St.Peter's school over the last 10 years. I have two children there and one who has moved onto catholic high school. Our family has had many wonderful experiences at St. Peters that would be hard to duplicate at another school. Father Stephen and Sister Patricia exhibit all the characteristics of leadership that you could ask for. They foster a loving environment and let each child know how special they are to them and in the eyes of God. The academics are strong and although the art and music are taught by each teacher in their class, it is well done. You will see just about 100% participation singing at mass as well! The parental involvement is outstanding which makes for a strong school. I will always be grateful for the academic and christian education they have received here and they love it too!

Posted May 03, 2005
I can not be happier with our choice to put our son into St. Peter's school. I have a second child starting in their all day kindergarten in the Fall. It is worth the financial sacrifice to have our children in an environment that teaches them academics and Catholic values. The teachers know every child by name. They have the older grades assist the younger ones in school with projects and during church time. My son is excited about school. He has learned so much. He has a lot of friends in public school and he is at their level and above. I am kept updated on my sons progress. The whole church community is warm and friendly. Fr. Stephen and Sr. Patricia have a wonderful environment for my children to learn and grow.

St Peter School 4

Posted March 14, 2005
Overall, I do think the school is a descent one. The overall 'look' of the school needs MAJOR updating. Just for the kids safety--the steps need to be fixed and it needs repainted everywhere. Every classroom needs at least two huge fans or air conditioner. It is so extremely hot in the rooms. The other major problem is the price on the 'the education fees' are rising or I should say...has risen' too high. I had to put my child out due to the major increase. The size (pupils per class) were nice. But in time...they are going to lose alot of children. It costs over $3,000 per year to have your child in there.

Posted December 01, 2004
The level of education my son has received here is far above par. The real bonus to our family is the spiritual atmosphere and caring ways that are taught by such an amazing staff. The teachers here are second to none!

St Peter School