Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted April 25, 2016
Teachers are dedicated and invested in guiding the learner. Consistently a top performing school. A true middle school concept is the foundation with students assigned to a team of teachers. Our three children received an excellent education

Posted June 04, 2014
My younger son is finishing his forth year at Albion and my older boy spent 1st-4th grades there. Out of the eight teachers that my boys have had I only had dificulties with one. He retired after that year. The other teachers have been amazing. Both principals that we have had were engaged and helpful with any of my questions or concerns. The coustodian even knows my boys names! Great job guys!

Albion Elementary School 1

Posted February 08, 2012
My sister goes to this school and my first reaction is wow this school is quite awful. I mean the school system isnt very clean the bathrooms are dirty the lockers are dirty. And my sister has been treated with no respect by other kids in that school

Posted September 28, 2010
My oldest is in her 3rd year at Albion and my middle daughter is just starting her first. The staff and principle make it a point to get to know each and every student. Mrs Javaras, the school psychologist, has some great programs to teach the children how to be responsible citizens as well as good members of the community. The staff works hard on educating the children with the book work as well as current issues like recycling and developing healthy lifestyles.

Albion Elementary School 4

Posted June 21, 2007
My son started Albion at the end of the 3rd quarter, 2007. He was in the 3rd grade. He was scared and reluctant about starting a new school and meeting new friends. His first day went great!! The faculty made his transition to a new school as smooth as silk. His teacher, Mrs. Giebel, was very understanding and helpful with him and with us. My son loves his new school better than his old one. We are so glad we made the move to Albion.

Albion Elementary School 2

Posted June 05, 2007
Albion is great school if you are from the right background. They do not encourage any outsiders. There is no diversity in the school. I have never felt comfortable at any event that I attended at the school. It has taken my son an entire school year to somewhat feel comfortable and now next year he is on to NRMS. I am already fearful of what that will be like.

Albion Elementary School 4

Posted March 24, 2004
Albion is great school for my 2 girls. They have been there for 3 years and 1 year. They love the teachers that have and had in the past. Please keep up the good work! Mark Pheneger

Albion Elementary School
9360 Albion Rd, North Royalton, OH  44133
Last modified Albion Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.