Bad
Good

Albion Elementary is a very welcoming school. There is a lot of parental involvement and a strong PTA. The teachers and principal are very dedicated to a high level of learning and success for all. All three of my children have attended Albion Elementary. I have nothing but great things to say about Albion and North Royalton Schools.

Teachers are dedicated and invested in guiding the learner. Consistently a top performing school. A true middle school concept is the foundation with students assigned to a team of teachers. Our three children received an excellent education

My younger son is finishing his forth year at Albion and my older boy spent 1st-4th grades there. Out of the eight teachers that my boys have had I only had dificulties with one. He retired after that year. The other teachers have been amazing. Both principals that we have had were engaged and helpful with any of my questions or concerns. The coustodian even knows my boys names! Great job guys!

My sister goes to this school and my first reaction is wow this school is quite awful. I mean the school system isnt very clean the bathrooms are dirty the lockers are dirty. And my sister has been treated with no respect by other kids in that school

My oldest is in her 3rd year at Albion and my middle daughter is just starting her first. The staff and principle make it a point to get to know each and every student. Mrs Javaras, the school psychologist, has some great programs to teach the children how to be responsible citizens as well as good members of the community. The staff works hard on educating the children with the book work as well as current issues like recycling and developing healthy lifestyles.

My son started Albion at the end of the 3rd quarter, 2007. He was in the 3rd grade. He was scared and reluctant about starting a new school and meeting new friends. His first day went great!! The faculty made his transition to a new school as smooth as silk. His teacher, Mrs. Giebel, was very understanding and helpful with him and with us. My son loves his new school better than his old one. We are so glad we made the move to Albion.

Albion is great school if you are from the right background. They do not encourage any outsiders. There is no diversity in the school. I have never felt comfortable at any event that I attended at the school. It has taken my son an entire school year to somewhat feel comfortable and now next year he is on to NRMS. I am already fearful of what that will be like.

Last modified Albion Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.