Posted April 26, 2014
NRMS is a wonderful place to go too! Even though all the rest of the reviews are saying otherwise they are a good facility I mean they are always clean and the programs are extremely recommended even though I don't play sports I really love this school. Once you go here you will never want to leave!!!!! -tiffany withrow

North Royalton Middle School 1

Posted April 26, 2014
Major bully problems at NRMS for many kids. The other schools in the district are far better than the middle school...in fact I have no complaints about any of the other schools in the district except NRMS. . I was informed recently that another parent had to get a protection order on a student due to severe bullying that NRMS refused to handle. I also heard a weapon was brought in and the school tried to brush it under the rug! I did confirm this, it is not a rumor. NR school district may be great, but that middle school is destroying their reputation. They need to clean house starting with that over paid principal who does not know what she is doing. When people wonder why the needed bond continually doesn't pass...they should look at the middles school. Parents are tired of how badly they are treated by office staff and how their kids well being is ignored. If anyone on here denies the bullying...than you are either one of the bullies or you are a bystander to scared to get involved...and that includes students and adults.

Posted June 18, 2013
My School is... A wonderful learning enviroment. It provides us to carry on with a great education and socialize with others in physical events such as Field Day, Survior, and etc. Our school is lead by Mrs. Voijta, our principal, to lead us through our years in Middle School, and even Elementary School if you have been to Albion. Throughout my first two years, I have discovered our school is also full of drama. But once you find the right thing to do, you are focused and more confident. North Royalton Middle School is an education process to empower all of Learners. I have also become attached and good friends with many of the teachers there. Believe it or not, with all these great experiences... I love school unlike many other students. I am only unhappy about the new Dress Code rule about leggings and yoga pants. Leggings are all I wear.... But this is all to improve our learning enhancement. We pay more attention in class rather than what ourselves and others are wearing. Royalton is my Home and NRMS is my school for fifth to eighth grade. NRMS is the place to be, and myself this year, encourage new students to come to this school. All are welcome to NRMS. Student, Jalen Grimes

Posted January 12, 2011
It is a good school because the teachers help you in whatever you need help in. I believe it is a school of determination, helpfulness, and has a caring staff. It has many clubs and social activities for the students. I love NRMS!!!!!! (North Royalton Middle School)

Posted September 25, 2010
best best best best best school school school school school school ever ever. im so pleased with it

Posted May 02, 2010

Posted May 17, 2009
The school has amazing teachers that really care about their students. Although the office staff is not very nice, the rest of the staff is amazing and really works well with gifted and special ed students. The levy just passed, and the athletics and extracurricular activities are really great. All students love the classrooms and teachers, especially Mr. Burdette and Mr. Z. :)

North Royalton Middle School 4

14709 Ridge Rd
North Royalton, OH 44133

North Royalton Middle School
14709 Ridge Rd, North Royalton, OH  44133
Last modified North Royalton Middle School is a public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Royalton Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.