Posted January 25, 2010
Excellent, high quality education in a warm, friendly environment. We could not ask for more!

Royal Redeemer Lutheran School 0

Posted August 21, 2009
These past three years have been wonderful for our family! We couldn't have asked for more supportive people to surround our family as we transitioned to the Cleveland area. Additionally, our children, who had come from 'top notch' schools in another community, were a little behind what was being done at Royal Redeemer. Instead of having to struggle with this transition, the classroom teachers worked with the Enrichment teacher to develop learning options for our children. The growth has been tremendous! Kudos to the Rockets!

Posted January 30, 2009
We have been very pleased with this school. Itcame highly recommended by families in the area. The teachers are wonderful and very skilled in dealing with the children. We continue to be impressed with this wonderful school.

Posted October 03, 2008
The best place for a child is with teachers and staff who dedicate themselves to loving and teaching the children with a warm smile, a caring attitude and Christian principles. RRLS is the BEST !

Posted April 10, 2008
As a parent of two students at Royal Redeemer, I find great comfort in knowing my children are being taught not only the way of the text book, but of the most important book, The Bible! The staff is comprised of top notch educators, very loving and encouraging, and full of the love of the Lord. The kindergarten reading program is out of this world! Royal Redeemer has so much to offer. Technology is utilized generously in the classroom and the teachings of our sweet Jesus are tightly woven into the lesson plans. We consider our childrens christian education at Royal Redeemer to be our most valued and rewarding investment.

Posted February 13, 2008
I have 2 children attending Royal Redeemer and I am very pleased with the amount of attention that my children recieve. The classes are small and my kids really love their teachers (Preschool and Pre-K).

Royal Redeemer Lutheran School 0

Posted February 04, 2008
My son and I are so blessed to be a part of Royal Redeemer. Not only is he receiving a quality education surrounded by Christian families, it also makes my job as a parent easier. His moral values and beliefs carry over to his family life and conflict and dicipline are at a minimum as a result. He loves it, I love it!

Posted July 02, 2007
This is one fantastic school! We have great teachers who know how to make learning come alive, and even use the best technology around to make it happen. We have a full curriculum (as a teacher, this is important to me!) which supports the State Standards yet is complete (as our principal would say) because our students are taught through God's Word!

Royal Redeemer Lutheran School
11680 Royalton Rd, North Royalton, OH  44133
Last modified Royal Redeemer Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Royal Redeemer Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.