Norwood View Elementary School 0

Posted December 12, 2008
I think Norwood View has a 4-star rating..I went to this school when I was a child K-6 and both of my children have/are going to View now and doing very well with their grades. View --Thank you for all you do !! Vicki Sizemore

Norwood View Elementary School 0

Posted June 27, 2008
My daughter attended 1st grade here. I must say I was very impressed with all of the staff here. My daughter loved this school as much as I did. The teachers are very responsive and ready to talk if you have any questions. My daughter has ADD and her teacher was excellent in working with myself and my child. I am very sad to be leaving this school but we are moving. For any parents out there reading this, I strongly recommend Norwood View.

Norwood View Elementary School 5

Posted December 18, 2007

Norwood View Elementary School 5

Posted August 06, 2005
This has been a great school for my children. They are surrounded by teachers and a principal who care for them and work tiresly to make sure every child is sucessful.

Norwood View Elementary School
5328 Carthage Ave, Norwood, OH  45212
Last modified Norwood View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norwood View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top