Posted August 22, 2013
I love Holy Name! The teachers are great so are the students! I think we are all close and everyone is just so nice. There's something for everyone there. Our girls soccer team and hockey team are playing very well! Our campus ministry are excellent. Holy Name was the best decision I've ever made!

Holy Name High School 1

Posted June 19, 2011
While I attended Holy Name it was apparent that the handful of us from Cleveland with broke families were outcasted. It occurred moreso later on, when my sister and a friends sister were attending. When it got worse, I emailed, politely, the assisstant principal inquiring what was going on with the bullying. His response was condescending to me directly, telling me "people from Cleveland tend to exaggerate things". I lost the little resapect I once maybe had for that school, which revolved heavily around sports and the rich kids.

Posted January 19, 2011
By far best academic high school education available. Other HS are well known as great schools but if you peel away the sports, academically HN is the best quality.

Posted October 20, 2010
Do not listen to anyone who tells you that Holy Name is a bad school. I graduated a few years ago with a 2.9 GPA, and now in college I have a 3.7. The school is like a giant family. Everyone gets along and there is almost no bullying whatsoever. Send your kids to this school, I know I will. ALL HAIL HOLY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted November 07, 2009
Because they helped me get through high school while I was experiencing great difficulties.

Posted November 06, 2009
A semester in college has been enough to make me realize I'll never have the opportunity to attend a school with a faculty that values morality and spirituaity as much as the HN staff does. -09

Posted November 06, 2009
Th academics are excellent. The school spirit is quite evident in all aspects. The theater and music is exceptional in professionalism in production. I am proud to have my children at Holy Name.

Posted November 06, 2009
Holy Name High School is a fantastic place. The values learned within it's walls are life-long values. I made the best memories of my life there and met my best friends there. The education is phenominal and I was more than prepared for college. The community is unlike anywhere else. There is a magic to the place.

Posted October 28, 2009
Holy Name is an Excellent School for all young men and young women. They excel in spiritual development, academic opportunities and social/activities for all types of students. I would highly recommend this Coed Catholic Education which is a comprehensive college preparotory school. I am a graduate, my husband is a graduate and our daughter is a sophomore.

Posted October 14, 2009
My son is in his 2nd year at Holy Name. He loves the school very much! The teachers have worked hard to make learning interesting. He has grown so much spiritually. I plan on sending my other two there a well.

Holy Name High School
6000 Queens Highway, Parma Heights, OH  44130
Last modified Holy Name High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Holy Name High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews.