Bad
Good

Ms. Kovach is the most horrible teacher known to man. She's terribly rude to the children and I cannot believe that the school has even kept her in there ... Apparently that's what the board of education stands for. I highly recommend requesting any teacher BUT her for your second grade child as this woman is not an acceptable role model and will only put your child down.

The new principal and the STEM Elementary program has been outstanding! Kudos to the staff of being so involved with students and keeping parents informed! If it wad not for the STEM program we would have moved 2 yesrs ago! Bravo!!!!

We loved this school last year when my daughter was in kindergarten. This year she is in first grade and we moved 2 months after school started and they would not return any of her supplies. They kept her crayon box that was full of supplies, a gallon ziploc bag full of her extra supplies and her money she was told to bring in to practice learning about money. I am beyond fed up with this school and their attitude with us.

They care about the special needs students, as much as the typical kids.

The teachers at Pleasant Valley are so involved with the kids and dedicated to them. The school is very diverse which helps the kids to experience many different cultures and special needs. My kids are encouraged to do their best and they have fun going to school.

I have been an active parent at Pleasant Valley Elementary for 9 years now. My youngest child has special needs. She is proud of her school and is accepted there. This is a school that has children of very diverse backgrounds and abilities. The staff manages these difference admirably. My children have always enjoyed going to school. When they're happy I'm happy. Thank you to our school.

Because all my children went there and now some of my grandchildren. The school has many children with special needs & nationalities. The teachers & aids are are very dedicated to each student.

My daughter whom was diagnosed with PDD and mild autism has attended Pleasant Valley Elementary from the age of 5. She's now 9 and we're told that the true personality that she has is being seen. I can not imagine having put my daughter in any other school! The staff, teachers, therapists, counselors, teacher aides all are exceptional and really dedicate their whole being to these special needs kids. My daughter went from being non verbal and non social, to a social butterfly who carries on and initializes conversation!! That's huge! I couldn't thank this school more. Not to mention the dedication to every typical student and those students' ability to never judge the less fortunate children. It's a spectacular school and the students actually enjoy attending!

The teachers thrive on education. The spirit that is generated through out the school is awesome.

I love Pleasant Valley School because of how caring the staff is.

Last modified Pleasant Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.