Bad
Good

My son currently goes to this hell hole!!! He is a very sweet child and has had nothing but problems since day 1. He has been bullied and hit by a teenager hes only 11 and the school has done nothing about it. The staff and teachers do nothing but blame the children....They have no concern t help the children they are horrible ....I would recommend "never sending your children here.."

my school is an awesome school It has nice teachers a great amount of homework and good lunches my school is an awesome school because it has fun after school activites

My child unfortunatly got placed in this school because his school closed last year. It has been a nightmare since day one. My son has a IEP and was placed in all the wrong classes for the first month and a half...so there fore when I finally got things corrected he was already behind. He was a merit roll student for the last two years and now this year he is failing 3 out of 4 major subjects. Clearly he is not getting the help he needs. The teachers at this school seem to lack a sense of caring and concern! They find it easier to blame my son then to except the fact that they are also to blame. I would never recommend this school to any child with or without and IEP !!!!

My son that is on an IEP went to Greenbriar for 1/2 year. He has a normal IQ and functions fairly well just delayed in several areas. This school, including all staff, was fantastic with him. I had absolutely no problems. They were very accommodating to his needs. They constantly gave him praise. We moved from Sandusky CSD which was horrible, problem after problem in Sandusky with services. There are no complaints from us about Greenbriar. My son made friends easily. He got a lot better of an education here. In general speaking, the PCSD Special Ed services have been wonderful. I am very impressed and would recommend this school to anyone. I am particular too because I had 2 in Elementary school this past fall, regular ed, rated higher and had to make several calls and even an in-person visit there, but not here. Sad to say my 2 will not be going here next here I'm hoping Hillside Middle is just as good for them and Normandy High for this son.

VERY BAD SCHOOL. TEACHERS ARE RUDE THE KIDS ARE MEAN NO ONE CARES WHEN THERES A PROBLEM.

I'm a teacher at this school and I can agree, in part, with the Sept 18, 2008 posting. Some of our staff IS a little stuck in the past. My apologies to the person who feels we neglect the ethnic diversity of our student population. While the PTA plays an important part, my question would be, how involved in the school are you? If the answer if 'not very' then I'd like to shout GET INVOLVED! Instead of voicing your concerns on the Internet, voice them to our Principal! I've worked here several years and have seen changes for the good. I would NEVER want to be transferred to Hillside or Shiloh! We are the most diverse of the school and I personally LOVE that about Greenbriar.

If you have a choice send your child to Hillside. This is the absolute worst school. The staff is unfriendly, unwilling to help, and they push important issues under the rug. If your not on the PTA you won't be a part of their click. Also I would highly recommend any person of color, whether your Hispanic or African American not to bother with this school. I seen first hand how unethical they are. They seem to be trapped in the 60's. They only listen to what they want to hear and if your not white their ears are closed. I would rather send my child to a Cleveland Public School before sending them here.

I love this school!! It is awesome!!

greenbriar middle school is a very well organized school. I personally love this school. all of the dances and the afterschool activities are great!!!!! greenbriar middle school is a great school for anyone!(in 7th or 8th grade...!)

Last modified Greenbriar Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.