Posted April 02, 2014
my school is an awesome school It has nice teachers a great amount of homework and good lunches my school is an awesome school because it has fun after school activites

Greenbriar Middle School 1

Posted April 29, 2013
My child unfortunatly got placed in this school because his school closed last year. It has been a nightmare since day one. My son has a IEP and was placed in all the wrong classes for the first month and a half...so there fore when I finally got things corrected he was already behind. He was a merit roll student for the last two years and now this year he is failing 3 out of 4 major subjects. Clearly he is not getting the help he needs. The teachers at this school seem to lack a sense of caring and concern! They find it easier to blame my son then to except the fact that they are also to blame. I would never recommend this school to any child with or without and IEP !!!!

Posted June 27, 2012
My son that is on an IEP went to Greenbriar for 1/2 year. He has a normal IQ and functions fairly well just delayed in several areas. This school, including all staff, was fantastic with him. I had absolutely no problems. They were very accommodating to his needs. They constantly gave him praise. We moved from Sandusky CSD which was horrible, problem after problem in Sandusky with services. There are no complaints from us about Greenbriar. My son made friends easily. He got a lot better of an education here. In general speaking, the PCSD Special Ed services have been wonderful. I am very impressed and would recommend this school to anyone. I am particular too because I had 2 in Elementary school this past fall, regular ed, rated higher and had to make several calls and even an in-person visit there, but not here. Sad to say my 2 will not be going here next here I'm hoping Hillside Middle is just as good for them and Normandy High for this son.

Greenbriar Middle School 1

Posted September 26, 2010
VERY BAD SCHOOL. TEACHERS ARE RUDE THE KIDS ARE MEAN NO ONE CARES WHEN THERES A PROBLEM.

Posted June 08, 2009

Greenbriar Middle School 4

Posted October 11, 2008
I'm a teacher at this school and I can agree, in part, with the Sept 18, 2008 posting. Some of our staff IS a little stuck in the past. My apologies to the person who feels we neglect the ethnic diversity of our student population. While the PTA plays an important part, my question would be, how involved in the school are you? If the answer if 'not very' then I'd like to shout GET INVOLVED! Instead of voicing your concerns on the Internet, voice them to our Principal! I've worked here several years and have seen changes for the good. I would NEVER want to be transferred to Hillside or Shiloh! We are the most diverse of the school and I personally LOVE that about Greenbriar.

Greenbriar Middle School 0

Posted September 18, 2008
If you have a choice send your child to Hillside. This is the absolute worst school. The staff is unfriendly, unwilling to help, and they push important issues under the rug. If your not on the PTA you won't be a part of their click. Also I would highly recommend any person of color, whether your Hispanic or African American not to bother with this school. I seen first hand how unethical they are. They seem to be trapped in the 60's. They only listen to what they want to hear and if your not white their ears are closed. I would rather send my child to a Cleveland Public School before sending them here.

Posted February 07, 2008

Greenbriar Middle School 0

Posted December 01, 2007
I love this school!! It is awesome!!

Posted October 24, 2006
greenbriar middle school is a very well organized school. I personally love this school. all of the dances and the afterschool activities are great!!!!! greenbriar middle school is a great school for anyone!(in 7th or 8th grade...!)

Greenbriar Middle School
11810 Huffman Rd, Parma, OH  44130
Last modified Greenbriar Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenbriar Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.