St Columbkille Parish School 1

Posted June 26, 2012
I have friends who go to this school, and they seem very uneducated. I wouldn't send my kids to this school.

Posted January 31, 2012
It's a win/win for us! School academics are high. Our kids tested very high on the IOWA tests!! School offers wonderful programs. Love being part of a faith based curriculum! We are extremely pleased!!!

St Columbkille Parish School 1

Posted January 16, 2011
I am a sophmore currently at brunswick city schools and i used to go to SCS untill fourth grade. When I switched to the brunswick city school system, I was very behind accedemically. I was just starting fourth grade and barely knew multiplication, and didn't even know division. The teachers are nice, most of them. But i personally think that the principal was not very good. Mr A would and still will make a better principal. Also since there were few kids in the class it made it very hard to switch schools socially. I would say the only up side to the school was that we started switching classes in third grade but that is it.

St Columbkille Parish School 2

Posted January 26, 2010
This school wasn't very good at all. They teach students quite well, however their Principle is terrible and the school in general has a run down, cheap, feel to it. For the amount that tuition is, there could be plenty of upgrades. Also, the teachers and principle had no control over the kids when I went there, and honestly, they just did a terrible job at managing kids. But I have to say, it prepared me for high school academically at least, but nothing else.

Posted August 08, 2008
I just started sending my son to this school in Kindergarden recently...and the effort the teacher made with him was amazing...Even the principal gets involved with all ongoing issues in seperate classrooms...The school is wonderful.

Posted November 01, 2007
Great school, super environment for kids...!

Posted April 23, 2007

Posted September 07, 2006
Great School! The leadership is above par. The teachers are caring and will go out of their way to help your child succeed. I have experience with 4 other private grade schools and this one makes the grade. I highly recommend this school.

St Columbkille Parish School
6740 Broadview Road, Parma, OH  44134
Last modified St Columbkille Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Columbkille Parish School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top