9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted May 08, 2016
Mr.Stec, Principal. It all starts at the top. He's a terrific manager. Prior to my son enrolling i grilled him about safety practices at the school and he answered all my questions with skill- he has this school under control.

Posted May 08, 2016
Parochial schools are historically and continue to be a cut above the publics. My son is currently attending PFHS and is thriving. Solid sports programs complement the solid academics offered here.

Posted May 09, 2013
As a recent medical school graduate, I can say that Padua is an exceptional high school that motivates, challenges, and inspires hard work, dedication, and ethical practice. Padua had tough classes and high expectations, but in the end- we are all better off for it. The faculty and staff are very supoortive and helpful and it is evident that the school values its students. Various programs, scholarships, and services are found at Padua that are unparalleled when compared to other schools. I took all of this for granted when I was a student there, but as a "grown up" that has seen and experienced what the normal is at other places, I just love and appreciate Padua that much more. Also, how many schools that you know of offer a med-track program for future health care providers? This program is fantastic and offers high school kids a chance to shadow, work, and volunteer in settings that interest them with mentors that they aspire to be.

Padua Franciscan High School 1

Posted April 11, 2011
Making it into National Honor Society is a subjective process, not an objective process. My daughter had great grades and participated in many organizations. She represented Padua on the state level. She wrote the winning "There Ought to be a Law Essay Contest", the year she graduated. She was a member of the All Ohio State Fair Band. We watched a lot of students who did less make it into NHS. Obviously, the teachers ignored my daughter's contributions. One teacher falsely accused my daughter of missing so much time in front of the whole class.. In fact, my daughter had perfect attendance and any time she was not there, was cleared before hand by the office. The teachers at Cleveland State got it right when they inducted my daughter into Golden Key, a national college honor society. The teachers at Padua who did not vote my daughter into NHS ripped her heart right out of her. They were not in our kitchen when our cheerful daughter cried her head off. If you want your hard working child to be appreciated, pick another school. My daughter is now a teacher. Former parent.

Padua Franciscan High School 4

Posted November 01, 2009
I am a freshman at Padua and I have to say I love it! The people are friendly and the teachers are great! It is a very challenging school with a great ciriculum and there are many honors courses. There are so many clubs to belong to so every student can find a place to belong. Padua is a great place to be!

Posted October 01, 2009
My 3 sons attended this school in the past 8 years. All went on to college and did very well. Padua prepared them for the future. The extra curriculars were also great for my children. I would definately recommend this school.

Posted November 07, 2008

Posted August 25, 2008
I am currenlty a student of Padua Franciscan High School. My Elementary experiance was a living nightmare, so when I moved to Padua it was amayzing. I have made so many friends there. The curriculem strandards are high, but I like the challange. The teachers are amayzing and always help. The extra curriculares are so variable that there is literally something for everyone. I love Padua. It's like a second home!

Posted August 18, 2008
Padua has a very high educational program to help students. My child has become very successful with a good degree.

Posted January 08, 2008
Sending me to Padua was one of the best things my parents did for me. Padua goes above and beyond in all aspects. It is one of the top 50 Catholic high schools in the country. It produces several merit scholars and high school seniors earn millions of scholarship money. I loved my time at Padua. There was a lot for me to be involved in. Teachers were supportive and fun. The environment was friendly. Students at Padua don't even lock their lockers- there is such a sense of trust. I owe a lot to Padua Franciscan. It gave me a drive to succeed, a hunger to serve others, and the inspiration to guide my spiritual life. Because of Padua, I am attending one of the top 50 liberal arts colleges in the country with most of my tuition paid and earning a 4.0 because of the college prep Padua gave.

6740 State Road, Parma, OH  44134
Last modified Padua Franciscan High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12