9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

They claim they send most graduates to prestigious 4 year institutions when most go to Tri-c or Cleveland State. Most of the school behaves like they are in some sort of cult where everything is just perfect and wonderful and all the students thrive, get along and are all 100% academically prepared for college. They claim no bullying occurs and they spend countless hours drawing new victims in. Its like any other high school (public or private) where teenagers will be teenagers. Bullying does occur, some students do better than others, and signaling out and cliches are present. Its an average school period. You will get a decent education and can thrive in college, but don't be fouled by the facade, Holy Name, Walsh and Trinity are just as good.

My best choice for my son was enrolling him into Padua Franciscan High School and it made him a successful human being.

Parochial schools are historically and continue to be a cut above the publics. My son is currently attending PFHS and is thriving. Solid sports programs complement the solid academics offered here.

As a recent medical school graduate, I can say that Padua is an exceptional high school that motivates, challenges, and inspires hard work, dedication, and ethical practice. Padua had tough classes and high expectations, but in the end- we are all better off for it. The faculty and staff are very supoortive and helpful and it is evident that the school values its students. Various programs, scholarships, and services are found at Padua that are unparalleled when compared to other schools. I took all of this for granted when I was a student there, but as a "grown up" that has seen and experienced what the normal is at other places, I just love and appreciate Padua that much more. Also, how many schools that you know of offer a med-track program for future health care providers? This program is fantastic and offers high school kids a chance to shadow, work, and volunteer in settings that interest them with mentors that they aspire to be.

Making it into National Honor Society is a subjective process, not an objective process. My daughter had great grades and participated in many organizations. She represented Padua on the state level. She wrote the winning "There Ought to be a Law Essay Contest", the year she graduated. She was a member of the All Ohio State Fair Band. We watched a lot of students who did less make it into NHS. Obviously, the teachers ignored my daughter's contributions. One teacher falsely accused my daughter of missing so much time in front of the whole class.. In fact, my daughter had perfect attendance and any time she was not there, was cleared before hand by the office. The teachers at Cleveland State got it right when they inducted my daughter into Golden Key, a national college honor society. The teachers at Padua who did not vote my daughter into NHS ripped her heart right out of her. They were not in our kitchen when our cheerful daughter cried her head off. If you want your hard working child to be appreciated, pick another school. My daughter is now a teacher. Former parent.

I am a freshman at Padua and I have to say I love it! The people are friendly and the teachers are great! It is a very challenging school with a great ciriculum and there are many honors courses. There are so many clubs to belong to so every student can find a place to belong. Padua is a great place to be!

My 3 sons attended this school in the past 8 years. All went on to college and did very well. Padua prepared them for the future. The extra curriculars were also great for my children. I would definately recommend this school.

I am currenlty a student of Padua Franciscan High School. My Elementary experiance was a living nightmare, so when I moved to Padua it was amayzing. I have made so many friends there. The curriculem strandards are high, but I like the challange. The teachers are amayzing and always help. The extra curriculares are so variable that there is literally something for everyone. I love Padua. It's like a second home!

Padua has a very high educational program to help students. My child has become very successful with a good degree.

Last modified Padua Franciscan High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12