Posted November 03, 2013
Bethany Lutheran School is a 5 star school. Both of my children attended the school. The staff are dedicated, caring Christian examples. The students are challenged every day and also taught about their Savior, Jesus Christ. The students also participate in a weekly chapel service, which prepared my son for speaking well in the public setting. The advance curriculum allowed my kids to excel in high school and now in college. The athletic program is also a plus. As a parent, I met other parents that have become my life long friends. I am so happy we made the decision to send our kids to Bethany. No regrets...I'd do it all over again!!

Posted October 20, 2013
For a Christ centered education where commitment to spiritual growth is accompanied by an emphasis on academic excellence, Bethany Lutheran is a must see for parents. We couldn't be more happy with how our two children are being guided by the wonderful staff and leadership present at Bethany.

Posted October 18, 2013
Great place to start! and finish. Teachers show such concern for the children's education and their well being.

Posted October 18, 2013
As a graduate of Bethany Lutheran and a parent of 2 graduates as well, I must say I am so pleased we all attended Bethany. The teachers are caring and show concern for the education and well being of the students. The students all support each other, and the friendships go on forever. So many of my classmates also have children attending Bethany so it's a second generation of friend's. The Christian atmosphere is uplifting and cannot be replaced. The parents that volunteer also make a big difference in the extra curriculum activities. God Bless Bethany Lutheran, Parma and God Bless America.

Posted October 17, 2013
As a graduate of Bethany, I wouldn't have considered sending my children to any other school. I was very well prepared for high school, as well as college both academically and spiritually. Bethany built a solid foundation for my faith and nurtured it as I continued to grow. At Bethany you are not just a number or a score on a test. You are part of a loving and supportive community. It is the reason I drive almost 30 minutes to bring my children to Bethany, despite the fact that I live in a community where the public schools are rated Excellent. I want my children to be as academically and spiritually prepared as I was. I was absolutely shocked to see a review saying that a teacher was uncaring. I have had most of the teachers at Bethany as either teachers for one of my children or as a teacher myself, and have never felt that any of them were anything but compassionate and caring.

Posted October 17, 2013
All of my children attended Bethany and were more than prepared to meet the challenges of high school. Two were diagnosed with learning disabilities in the younger grades and by high school were no longer able to receive special services due to their remediation and advances in learning. Fine arts are available for all students and all grades with exceptional instructors that are accomplished artisans. Athletics include character development with skill improvement. The teachers make it a point to know each student and find ways to connect to the families. I highly recommend this school to others!

Posted October 17, 2013
Bethany is truly a fantastic school! My children and I all attended there. My youngest just graduated and has begun high school. She recently commented on how thankful she is for her Science education as she is doing so well as a Freshman. As for caring teachers, you will not find a more dedicated and thoughtful group, truly exceptional. Having spent 17 consecutive years with children in the school my husband and I both agree it was truly the best money we ever spent on our children. Check it out for yourself, talk to the parents, you'll see that the Exemplary rating is well deserved!

Posted October 17, 2013
Bethany Lutheran School truly is an exemplary school! I am a parent who choose this school over our community's public schools, as well as other Lutheran Schools which were closer in proximity to where we live. The programs offered and curriculum continue to evolve. The teaching staff and administration are first class. They care about the school and their students and demonstrate this on a daily basis. Spiritually, academically, and socially, Bethany is a special place!

Posted October 17, 2013
As a 2003 graduate of Bethany Lutheran School, I have nothing but positive things to say about this place. The high academic standards held there set me up for success at a parochial college preparatory high school. I attended Baldwin-Wallace College where I got my Bachelor's Degree and teaching license, and during this time I wanted nothing more than to complete my student teaching experience at Bethany, which was absolutely wonderful. During my time at Bethany, I never doubted that all the teachers truly cared for their students and wanted the absolute best for us. In addition to the great academics, faculty, and staff, the school is exemplary in terms of its Christian values, athletics, fine arts, and other extracurriculars. If I eventually have children and continue to live in the area, I would be absolutely thrilled to send them to such a fine school.

Posted October 17, 2013
Bethany Lutheran has been a great school for our entire family for over 50 years. The best of both worlds...a Top Notch Academic Curriculum and a Fantastic Christian Education. An Impression that Lasts a Lifetime!!!! Thank you Bethany for being that pivotal starting point in our Lives.

Bethany Lutheran School
6041 Ridge Rd, Parma, OH  44129
Last modified Bethany Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Bethany Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top