Posted July 20, 2014
This was our first year at BCA and we love it!! Before deciding on Bethel Christian Academy we researched many Christian schools around the area. We have two children at BCA and they love going to school!! The teachers and staff are incredible, they love our children and their jobs. The Godly character they instill in our children is amazing. We also love the sports and extracurricular activities they offer. The new principal is making advancements with academics and technology. I was a public school teacher for 12 years and I am glad I chose to send my children to BCA. There are many things that a private school can do differently and that is a blessing. We look forward to sending our younger two children to Bethel Christian Academy!!

Posted July 12, 2014
We absolutely LOVE Bethel Christian Academy! My husband and I take our children's spiritual growth and education very seriously and we are so pleased with this school! They put Christ first and exhibit Christian character in all that they do. The teachers are so loving to the students and they make learning fun! It is a happy environment and feels like a close, connected family. The students receive an excellent education based on Biblical principles. Because of my husband's job we have moved around a lot. We have been in 4 private, Christian schools in the last 4 years. So, we have a lot to compare to and we think BCA is amazing! We have heard wonderful things about the previous principal but the new principal (2013/2014) brings a fresh new vision that is really exciting! But, one of the most impressive things about BCA is the quality of the students. Not only do they pray daily in the classrooms but they worship together and pray for each other in their weekly chapel services. The students are called to a higher level of excellence in everything they do and they are living up to it! We prayerfully decided to send our children to BCA and we are so glad we did! And you will be too!

Posted June 01, 2014
I personally attended the school as a child and was pulled into the principals office one afternoon to discuss a minor language issue in my behavior. I entered the office and was told that I was swearing at other students ( I was in kindergarten and can assure you I didn't even know any curse words) instead of asking me if I had even said these things I was told to stand up and bend over the principals desk as he proceeded to beat me with a wooden paddle from 1 to 230 when my father arrived to pick me up from school, to this day I have physical/ emotional scars from what they did to me. More recently my younger brother has been constantly bullied for several months and the staff and current principal (2013-2014) has told my brother that it is his fault that children pick on him, my brother has aspurgers syndrome however it is very mild and does not effect the way he interacts with people, but he is different and he flat out blamed him for that. He has proven to myself and my family that he does not care for the well being of your child if they are bullied or if they cant sleep at night because they are dreading having to face the next day at school. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE!

Posted March 27, 2014
The staff/ teachers/ principal at this school are wonderful people. They are kind, caring, flexible and above all they are good to my child and accepting of his differences and to me that is the most important thing.

Posted October 01, 2013
This school is amazing! I have two children currently enrolled. This school has truly become family to me. All the teachers and staff love and care about each of the children. Everything is taught from a Christian perspective and in this crazy world we need that. I encourage anyone to tour the school and see what they have to offer. If they had a high school, we would never leave!

Posted September 26, 2013
I'm the new principal at Bethel Christian Academy. I have a son that attends the school and am excited about the new direction of the school. We have added Learn Pads and Smartboards in all the classrooms. Unfortunately not every person can be made happy all the time. It is unfortunate to me that any parent would would leave the school, let alone leave unhappy. I am certain that our policy has never been to deny a child a lunch. For those reading these reviews, please come see me. People primarily write these because they are extremely happy or very upset. I would prefer that you just come and meet me and take a tour of the school. There is no sales pressure here. We are just like family. You can't feel that on a website. Look forward to seeing you, Bill Dunston BCA Principal

Posted June 09, 2013
I am honestly disgusted by this school. My son just finished up kindergarten and there is no way that he will EVER be back. They really do not care about the students, they only care about bringing money in. My son recently forgot his lunch at home and instead of giving him a free lunch and having me refund them, they let him go hungry and only gave him a popsicle! They do not practice what they preach, It is very sad. There have been many other occasions too in which I question the integrity of this school. Their numbers have dropped SIGNIFICANTLY over the 5 years and it is very easy to see why. Please consider Royal Redeemer, Parma Heights Christian, or any other nearby school!

Posted April 20, 2013
Bethel Christian Academy is wonderful school. The principle is the most wonderful person you would ever want to meet. The teachers are kind, compassionate and really care about all the children. The Christian perspective is wonderful and provides a loving framework for everything at BCA. The academics wonderful and the children are taught well, especially compared to public school. My children are very happy at BCA and have thrived there. I could not recommend this school highly enough. It is fabulous!

Posted June 10, 2009

Posted February 20, 2009
I went there from grades kindergarten through seventh. All of the teachers were loving and great at teaching. Being apart of the middle school allowed us to have extra time to praise God than just friday. I truely do miss being a B.C.A. kid! Being in a public school is a lot different. I wouldn't change anything about that school. It's simply amazing. Even the kids (students) were kind and compassionate. I love B.C.A.

Bethel Christian Academy
12901 West Pleasant Valley Road, Parma, OH  44130
Last modified Bethel Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Bethel Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.