PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This was our first year at BCA and we love it!! Before deciding on Bethel Christian Academy we researched many Christian schools around the area. We have two children at BCA and they love going to school!! The teachers and staff are incredible, they love our children and their jobs. The Godly character they instill in our children is amazing. We also love the sports and extracurricular activities they offer. The new principal is making advancements with academics and technology. I was a public school teacher for 12 years and I am glad I chose to send my children to BCA. There are many things that a private school can do differently and that is a blessing. We look forward to sending our younger two children to Bethel Christian Academy!!

We absolutely LOVE Bethel Christian Academy! My husband and I take our children's spiritual growth and education very seriously and we are so pleased with this school! They put Christ first and exhibit Christian character in all that they do. The teachers are so loving to the students and they make learning fun! It is a happy environment and feels like a close, connected family. The students receive an excellent education based on Biblical principles. Because of my husband's job we have moved around a lot. We have been in 4 private, Christian schools in the last 4 years. So, we have a lot to compare to and we think BCA is amazing! We have heard wonderful things about the previous principal but the new principal (2013/2014) brings a fresh new vision that is really exciting! But, one of the most impressive things about BCA is the quality of the students. Not only do they pray daily in the classrooms but they worship together and pray for each other in their weekly chapel services. The students are called to a higher level of excellence in everything they do and they are living up to it! We prayerfully decided to send our children to BCA and we are so glad we did! And you will be too!

The staff/ teachers/ principal at this school are wonderful people. They are kind, caring, flexible and above all they are good to my child and accepting of his differences and to me that is the most important thing.

This school is amazing! I have two children currently enrolled. This school has truly become family to me. All the teachers and staff love and care about each of the children. Everything is taught from a Christian perspective and in this crazy world we need that. I encourage anyone to tour the school and see what they have to offer. If they had a high school, we would never leave!

I'm the new principal at Bethel Christian Academy. I have a son that attends the school and am excited about the new direction of the school. We have added Learn Pads and Smartboards in all the classrooms. Unfortunately not every person can be made happy all the time. It is unfortunate to me that any parent would would leave the school, let alone leave unhappy. I am certain that our policy has never been to deny a child a lunch. For those reading these reviews, please come see me. People primarily write these because they are extremely happy or very upset. I would prefer that you just come and meet me and take a tour of the school. There is no sales pressure here. We are just like family. You can't feel that on a website. Look forward to seeing you, Bill Dunston BCA Principal

I am honestly disgusted by this school. My son just finished up kindergarten and there is no way that he will EVER be back. They really do not care about the students, they only care about bringing money in. My son recently forgot his lunch at home and instead of giving him a free lunch and having me refund them, they let him go hungry and only gave him a popsicle! They do not practice what they preach, It is very sad. There have been many other occasions too in which I question the integrity of this school. Their numbers have dropped SIGNIFICANTLY over the 5 years and it is very easy to see why. Please consider Royal Redeemer, Parma Heights Christian, or any other nearby school!

Bethel Christian Academy is wonderful school. The principle is the most wonderful person you would ever want to meet. The teachers are kind, compassionate and really care about all the children. The Christian perspective is wonderful and provides a loving framework for everything at BCA. The academics wonderful and the children are taught well, especially compared to public school. My children are very happy at BCA and have thrived there. I could not recommend this school highly enough. It is fabulous!

I went there from grades kindergarten through seventh. All of the teachers were loving and great at teaching. Being apart of the middle school allowed us to have extra time to praise God than just friday. I truely do miss being a B.C.A. kid! Being in a public school is a lot different. I wouldn't change anything about that school. It's simply amazing. Even the kids (students) were kind and compassionate. I love B.C.A.

An outstanding school value for the low tuition and gifted staff. A gem to any family.

If you want a school that teaches academics from a thoroughly biblical perspective, that stresses Christian character and integrity, and cultivates a strong and loving spiritual foundation for fellowship, BCA is the place. To me, it's like a second church home, next to my regular church family. The leadership and staff are committed to educating, training and loving my children, walking hand in hand with us as parents as we raise our kids to honor God. I could not be happier with Bethel.

Last modified Bethel Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8