PK-K|Private

Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

They are the ones BULLYING!!! Shut this place down!!!

I was just sent a bunch of pictures of my baby niece's legs! Hand marks down her legs and bruising!!! This place needs shut down ASAP!!! IF I COULD POST THE PICTURES I WOULD!

Parma Montessori is a facility that absolutely cares about the children. I enrolled my first child, who is now six years old, more than four years ago and enrolled my second child a little over two years ago, since she was an infant. As a parent, I trusted the staff and the center's curriculum to focus on the needs of my child and to provide them with positive socialization and preparation for kindergarten and beyond. My first child was definitely a testament as to how the center prepared her well for kindergarten and trust that my second child will be the same. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable about the needs of my children. Management are always available to consult with any of my concerns. Reading the prior negative posts, it seems that some anonymous reviewers' only concerns are with runny noses and crying babies, which happens to all children in any facility with more than a teacher to child ratio of 1:1. I absolutely trust the staff of Parma Montessori. Edwin B.

I love this school! The teachers are wonderful and truly love their jobs. The children not only get a quality education but they offer fun extra curricular activities and even have an indoor swimming pool! The administration is always helpful and supportive. From the infant program up through school age, this center is great! I encourage everyone to come and visit!

The teachers at this school have an obvious affection for the children. As a veteran staff member of this center, I can say that over the 5+ years I have worked here, I have seen nothing but a genuine concern for the safety of ALL of the children in the center. The facility is kept very clean and organized, I would encourage anyone looking for child care to visit the facility, and see for yourself the quality of care that is being given.

I have been at the Parma Montessori center and find the staff caring and friendly. The managers are on site and have been professional and willing to help. There are many planned educational activities for the children, including an indoor swimming program. The facility is spacious, clean, and organized.

I've been there, behind the scenes. There were babies crying and being ignored, runny noses not wiped, and for two hours every day all children -even some as old as 6 -are forced to stay on a cot and "sleep", even if they are not tired. They get written up for "bad" behavior if they don't do so. They do this because they only need one teacher in the room for over a certain amt. of kids if they are all on the cot instead of moving around. For all I know they could have been like that all day. As a mother, I was wondering how the parents of the ones that did sleep were able to get them to bed at a decent hour, and felt terribly sorry for the children who could not sleep, as 2 hours is a tortuously long time at that age. They are not even allowed to read or play quietly on the cot. A child who was crying because his tummy hurt and he was hungry was told he'd get his food last because he was crying. People keep quitting because of management. There is a genuine lack of care in that place. for anything other than money. This is a shame, because the facility is very nice with may resources- though there is no serious instruction going on at all.

This was the absolute worst place I have ever been!! Creative playrooms is a money making business they couldn't care less about the kids they'd rather "look" like they are doing something right..I agree with the previous posts if you try to speak with management..GOOD LUCK!! They are sooo extremely unprofessional, always over ratio example(12 infants with one teacher)..3 teachers quit within my first two weeks! What does that tell you! They only care about the appearance of the place your kids will look like trash when you pick them up like they havent been touched all day..left feeling guilty every day until I finally couldnt take it any longer! RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!

Horrible place for children! Left my son sitting alone at a table day after day. The teachers are unprofessional and are concerned only about talking to each other. The management is not willing to help they hire whoever applies because they are always short staffed.

I had a horrible experience here with my child. He was infant age and the teachers pay no attention to crying kids and neglect the needs like wiping there noses and when I came in to get my he had been screaming while they talked and also had throw/spit up all down him. I don't recommend this place for infants they ant warm and welcoming the way u want your infant cared for I heard the older they get the better it is t not for infants age. 12 screaming infants in one room with 2 teachers is not enough caring for each one.

Last modified Parma Montessori & Child Care Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-K