PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

As a parent, and faculty member of Liberty Christian Academy, I couldn't even begin to even describe in one comment how I feel about LCA. It has been, since 1991, my place of ministry as a teacher. My children have attended since they both were three. years old. The Christ-centered education goes into everything we do, say, and live. My son graduated last year with honors and is now attending an Honors program in college. He is beyond academically and spiritually prepared for going out into the world. I thank the Lord every day for a wonderful place to come and minister, as well as being blessed by the love for learning I experience.

The staff really cares for the children. If you want your child to have a good education; with Christian vaules emphasized I highly recommend this school for your child.

I attended this school for 13 years, and despised it until the day I got kicked out for being 'different.' They preach tolerance and acceptance for everyone, but practice intolerance and narrow-mindedness. Also, most everything I learned while attending this school was discounted when I reached college. Most of the staff and administration were extremely rude and ignorant, save a select few. I honestly would not recommend this school to anyone.

Good for elementary students. They develop that core structure/foundation of a Christian life and strong academic skills. An odd transition happens at the Middle School level, way too much time is spent enforcing those petty rules. Not recommended for student/athletes. Administration can be rude, not sure why. No computer courses for until High School.

My son attends preschool and I love the entire school and the program.

I attended this school for 10 very long, long years. I absolutely hated it! Like others have said there are very petty rules, the teachers are supposed to have a Christ like attitude yet some of them are very rude. There are an unbelievable number of cliques for this school being a Christian environment. It was absolute hell. But I can say that I have been very acidemically prepared from attending. I am a college honor student.

My child was a student at Liberty and I felt that they were really unfair and rude to their students and parents they didnt give enough respect.

Dedicated but misguided teachers. Too much time spent enforcing petty rules. Curriculum focuses heavily on memorization rather than critical thinking and problem solving. Look elsewhere for a good Christian school.

The school is very strong academically from preschool to the 6th grade. The kids are reading starting in the preschool. The teachers are both caring and firm. I highly recommend Liberty for younger children. On the other hand, the middle and high school population is small. There are fewer than 35 students in the 7th grade presently on the main campus. The low enrollment in the upper grades limits the course selection.

Last modified Liberty Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12