Eastwood I High School 1

Posted May 12, 2010

Posted April 19, 2009
I'm currently a sophomore at Eastwood High, and I love it. The classes taught are professional and in-depth, and the classes are small enough that all students are offered personal attention by teachers. Eastwood is a rather small school, but that does not make it any less effective or life-changing than any other school. The teachers treat students as equal adults. Eastwood is a very safe school, and that security is only enhanced by the small student body, which allows less room for violence between students. There is a general get-along atmosphere here, and the experience I've had here is one I'll never forget.

Eastwood I High School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student

Eastwood I High School
4900 Sugar Ridge Rd, Pemberville, OH  43450
Last modified Eastwood I High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastwood I High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.