Bad
Good

My children (currently 1st and 3rd graders) came into this school last year in the middle of the year. I have never had one complaint from them as far as the school system/teachers/curriculum. The staff has always been accommodating and considerate. My son has a few learning hurdles to jump over and his teachers have been so helpful in getting him on track. He has even jumped several reading levels in just a few months due to the dedication Mrs. Kempf has given him. My daughter has unfortunately gotten hurt a few times and I always receive a call right away. The most recent injury was during gym. Her gym teacher called later that night and stopped by the classroom the next day to check in on her. Coming from an extremely small town has been a very scary transition for my kids. Their old school was small, very hands on and personal, but poorly funded and therefore poorly graded. I was nervous to find out whether this grade was due to high funding or actual dedication to the students. I am pleased to find that it is both.

Pickerington elementary is a safe and fun learning environment. My fourth and first grader love their teachers. The parent support is phenomenal. We have been pick elementary parents for the past 5 years and we love our school.

Top notch teachers, caring faculty, better sports than Pickerington North. This is an excellent school.

I have nephews and a grandson that go there and I want the best for them

My daughter have done so well and the teachers are wonderfull, they are so great with the kids!

Pickerington Elementary has great teachers and the kids get a top notch education!

The school has a lot of great teachers who are invested in helping the children to learn everything they can and achieve all of their goals.

Great school with wonderful teachers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last modified Pickerington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.