Pickerington, OH

Posted February 21, 2014
This school is wonderful. The teachers are all phenomenal and so caring for my kids. I am so appreciative of the teachers and staff at this school and what they have done for my children!

Violet Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2010
Great administrators and staff, teachers are wonderful and caring about our kids!

Posted August 02, 2009
I love this school! I love the entire staff. There are so many children that move through that school, year after year, and yet the staff still knows the names of all the kids. This school is definitely a safe environment for me to leave my children in. My children love this school and have always loved each of their teachers. Awesome School!!!

Violet Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2009

Violet Elementary School 0

Posted July 18, 2008
This school has an excellent staff and true love for children. I am so pleased with what they have done for my children. They rate outstanding from me.

Posted February 27, 2008
I love the school my children is in 4th and 3nd and my 4th grader does not want to leave this school is so great

Violet Elementary School 4

Posted February 27, 2008
I could not disagree more, I have been very impressed with the teachers and the school overall. I think some of the special needs programs are a bit stretched but effective. So far I am very impressed with the teachers my son has had.

Violet Elementary School 2

Posted May 07, 2007
Poorly addresses students with disabilities. Principal fails to return phone calls. Teachers are hit and miss, some are great, some are awful. you can't judge a school by test scores alone, this one fails to care about it's students

Violet Elementary School 3

Posted January 23, 2006
school overall is outstanding--am concerned with several of the extra curriculars that the children participate while not engaged in class work. Card trading has become a large issue and cannot seem to find a reasonable solution. Also some corrective actions were taken regarding my child during school hours which I feel should have been notified. If I would have been notified the corrective action wouldn't have been necessary with all of the facts revealed. Some discipline strategies seem a bit archaic. Some daily interactions with students appear to be inappropriate. These are your students, not your buddies. Some unnecessary bullying and name calling is also occuring with teachers blowing off the fact that it's even happening. Academically, I'm satisfied. Overall student and teacher behavior, I'm disappointed

Violet Elementary School
8855 Education Dr, Pickerington, OH  43147
Last modified Violet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Violet Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top