Pickerington Lakeview Junior High School 3

Posted May 27, 2014
The assistant principal has been observed using school time and computer / internet to order gifts online for a family member. Are not school employees paid through tax dollars. Perhaps the school time could be better spent working on improving the school.

Pickerington Lakeview Junior High School 3

Posted January 14, 2014
The school is very large and teachers seem overwhelmed by the mass numbers. I was told by my son's science teacher that he couldn't even remember all his student's names. When one son was struggling in math I was told the school offers no help with after school tutoring. However, he could come in during his "advisory" time for 20 min. I find the school offers little to no academic support to their students. You either get it or you don't. No one has time and doesn't really seem to care if you succeed or fail. Coming from a private school where everyone was invested in your child's success, I'm so very disppointed.

Posted July 08, 2013
Drama and bullies are common at this school. I'm so tired of it and I can't wait to leave! The only thing about this school that I like are the teachers. Some of the kids here need to learn how to act respectfully in public. It's rude and very annoying to deal with everyday.

Posted February 12, 2011
Discipline needs to improve. Alot of the children do not have respect for the teachers there. The other Pickerington schools are wonderful, however not this one. Too much drama, and bullying. I think they need to deal with bullying better. Children are cussing at teachers, and have had more than a few fights this year..(They had to send an email out to parents about it) My daughter that goes here constantly is depressed from other people at the school. They really need to control the kids.

Posted December 30, 2009

Pickerington Lakeview Junior High School 2

Posted August 04, 2009
I feel like the discipline in this school needs to improve. Many of the children are out of control in the halls and at dismissal and lunch. The students need to be supervised more closely and expected tobe more respectful. There has been a lot of incidences of bullying that should have been handled more effectively. Not a lot of respect given for individual differences. We have loved all the other Pickerington schools, but not this one.

Posted September 22, 2008

Posted June 22, 2008

Pickerington Lakeview Junior High School 2

Posted May 16, 2008
I find this school has a really bad time dealing with bullies. If your kid doesn't fit the norm...you better not go here. Very disappointing!

Pickerington Lakeview Junior High School 5

Posted December 16, 2007
Excellent school, I formally went there and moved and had to transfer to Ridgeview. The absolute best school I've seen, and they have awesome teachers.

Pickerington Lakeview Junior High School
12445 Ault Rd, Pickerington, OH  43147
Last modified Pickerington Lakeview Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pickerington Lakeview Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.