Poland, OH

Dobbins Elementary School 5

Posted June 22, 2012
I am a recent college graduate that grew up in Poland and was a product of the full public education system. I have to say that my teachers at Dobbins, many of whom are still teaching, were instrumental in teaching me studying skills and work ethic which I have used through my entire academic life. It's hard to break bad study habits, but luckily the teachers at Dobbins didn't teach me any.... they also have a sweet playground.

Dobbins Elementary School

Posted April 19, 2010
The family atmosphere. Dedicated staff and parent involvement.

Dobbins Elementary School
3030 Dobbins Rd, Poland, OH  44514
Last modified Dobbins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dobbins Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top