Poland, OH

Posted August 14, 2007
This school is outstanding ! from the principal on down they are all wonderful!

North Elementary School

Posted January 16, 2006
North is a wonderful building with a top-notch staff

Posted October 03, 2005
I think this is a great school in a wonderful school district. The principal and teachers are very dedicated.

Posted June 18, 2003
My son will be entering the fourth grade in the Fall. Without exception, every teacher he has had from Kindergarden through third grade have been outstanding. Each teacher has spent quality one-on-one time with my son. He has some learning disabilities and the principal and teachers were very helpful and supportive in helping us write and I.E.P. (Individual Education Plan) and helping us adjust that plan. They keep parents informed of every event. They have worked very closely with me in every aspect of my son's education. Students have access to computers. There are educational field trips and activities that tie into the classroom lessons. Poland's North Elementary is a great place to learn. The Principal is top-notch and very actively involved in the educational process with the students and parents.

North Elementary School
361 Johnston Place, Poland, OH  44514
Last modified North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top