Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted August 21, 2013
It's amazing,you instantly make new friends and I'm a lot smarter now, its the best. I'm now going to into 6th grade and leaving there for the next generation to be taught correctly. I have never been held back. I get good grades and hopefully your child does too!!! I hope this comment was really helpful. love,6th grader

Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted October 08, 2009
my grandaughter loves school and is great at it she gets good grades and loves the teachers.

Jefferson Elementary School 1

Posted February 25, 2009
I don't think that highly of the school. My daughter was always doing good in school and now is severly struggling this year and this is her first year at jefferson- and the teachers aren't trying to help me figure why. They should have communicated with me about the declining grades before they got to failing status.

Jefferson Elementary School 0

Posted August 27, 2008
My Children go to Jefferson and they love it. I have no problem getting them to go to school, and that is saying something. Because my son hated going to school, and he loves it there.

Jefferson Elementary School
430 Jefferson St, Port Clinton, OH  43452
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top