Port Clinton High School 4

Posted January 10, 2011
I am a former student of PCHS and i actually loved going here. I feel like i received a great education and was able to be part of great sports teams as well. I feel that the school is very clean and has a wonderful TV production studio that i spent a lot of time in and also a very nice performing arts center. I feel that the majority of the teachers were wonderful we had a few bad teachers but im sure you will have those anywhere. I would recomend this school to any one and would place my kids in this school if i still lived in port clinton.

Port Clinton High School 1

Posted March 27, 2009

Port Clinton High School 0

Posted November 07, 2008
Port Clinton High School out scored every school in a 3 county area in OGT testing. They are top notch. Three years ago a new principal started at the HS and he has done an amazing job!

Port Clinton High School 1

Posted December 20, 2006
- a former student
Aside from a few excellent teachers, teacher quality was mediocre to poor. It seemed half the teachers were only teaching because they had to. Luckily, I had parents who saw PC's shortcomings and took matters into their own hands. If they hadn't, I would have had a hard time in college.

Port Clinton High School 0

Posted April 22, 2006
- a former student
Port Clinton is a great school. It has a great faculty, and your children will certainly get the full educational effect here. The environment is friendly, and there are a wide variety of different courses that your son or daughter could indulge in, depending on their career choice. It's also very clean and safe, for parents who worry the most about their childs safety.

Port Clinton High School 2

Posted April 11, 2004
- a former student
I am a former student and can say that I was woefully prepared for college, even having taken all the AP courses. PC is a great place to live, but the folks have lost sight of how to prepare their children to be competitive in the world. Sciences and foreign language (German) were strong suits; math and english were not so. Lots of nepotism in the PC schools...has the potential to be a great place, but I wonder if the 'leadership' is up to the task.

Port Clinton High School 3

Posted January 13, 2004
- a former student
I used to be a student and the teachers are more worried about there salary and not helping the student. And the well being there are still fights after school and I am sure that kids tell there teachers about it not just in the High School but elementary.. Hopefully the teachers watch for the warning signs for the children and teenagers safety.

Port Clinton High School
821 Jefferson St, Port Clinton, OH  43452
Last modified Port Clinton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Port Clinton High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.